RPSC Headmaster Exam Syllabus 2018 Check Paper Pattern For Headmaster Written Examination
As we are aware of the Recruitment of the Headmaster has been initiated by the RPSC. The selection of the candidates for the post of headmaster will be done through the Competitive Written Examination. So here, we are providing the Paper pattern and Syllabus for the Competitive Examination.
Paper Pattern for Headmaster Examination
- The examination shall carry 600 marks.
- There will be two papers. Both the Papers shall be of 300 marks each. Duration of both the Papers shall be Three hours each.
- All the question in both the Papers shall be Multiple Choice Type questions.
- Negative marking shall be applicable in the evaluation of answers. For every wrong answer one-third of the marks prescribed for that particular question shall be deducted. Explanation:- the Wrong answer shall mean an incorrect answer or multiple answers.
- Subjects included in both the papers and the marks given to them are shown in the tables below:
Paper-I General Studies
Duration: 3 Hours
|Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks|
|Rajasthan, Indian and World history with special emphasis on Rajasthan culture and Indian National Movement.||40||80|
|Indian Polity, Indian Economics with special emphasis on Rajasthan.||40||80|
|Use of Computers and Information Technology in Teaching.||15||30|
|Rajasthan, India, World Geography.||30||60|
Paper-II General awareness about education and educational administration
Duration: 3 Hours
|Subject||No Of Questions||Total Marks|
|Mental Ability Test.||24||48|
|Statistics (Secondary Level), Mathematics (Secondary Level).||24||48|
|Educational Psychology, Pedagogy, Educational Management at School level, Educational Scenario in Rajasthan.||30||60|
|Right to children to Free and Compulsory Education Act. 2009, Rajasthan Service Rules, CCA|
Rules, GF&AR .
|Language ability test:- Hindi, English.||24||48|