Northern Railway organization has shown up the vacancies for 3039 seats. The recruitment drive will be for the Apprentice seats for ITI persons in various trades in Northern Railway. The whole recruitment process for Apprentice posts in Northern Railway will be organized by RRC Cell. The eligible and skilled contenders must start applying for the Apprentice positions from the 11th of December 2023 as the Northern Railway will accept the Apprentice post forms before the 11th of January 2024.
Notification Summary: RRC Northern Railway Recruitment 2024
|Name of Authority
|RRC Northern Railway
|Apply Online Begin Date
|11th December 2023
|Act Apprentice Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|11th January 2024
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: RRC Northern Railway Notification 2024
- Lucknow/LKO/Div- 335 Posts
- Lucknow/Bridge Workshop/LKO- 43 Posts
- Lucknow/C&W Shop AMV/LKO- 374 Posts
- Lucknow/Locomotive Workshop CB/LKO- 333 Posts
- Lucknow/Locomotive Workshop ELECT/CB/LKO- 225 Posts
- Ambala/JUDW Workshop/Cluster Ambala- 420 Posts
- Delhi/Bridge Workshop/TKJ- 65 Posts
- Delhi/TMC Line- 12 Posts
- Delhi/C&W/NSDL- 143 Posts
- Delhi/C&W/DLI- 75 Posts
- Others Posts
The aspirants who have passed the 10th or 12th class along with the ITI in the mentioned trades from the authorized college/ school can submit the forms for the RRC Northern Railway jobs for Apprentice seats.
There will be a merit list of the chosen nominees shown by Northern Railway and the criteria of the shortlist will be the marks of the contenders in the qualification like 10th /ITI.
- For SC/ST/PwBD/Women Category- No Fees
- For Others Category- Rupees 100
The contenders with more than 15 years and less than 24 years are the requirements of Northern Railway for the Apprentice seats.
The hired contenders for the Act Apprentice posts will be offered a salary package in the scale as per the rules of the Northern Railway organization.
How to Apply For RRC Northern Railway Notification
- Kindly view the Details of the Northern Railway page and put the ask details in the RRC Apprentice form.
- You need to enter the correct info in the Northern Railway application form.
- Attach the soft copies of the photo/ DMC/certificates with the RRC NR form.
- Before the submission of the Northern Railway form, pay the fees.