RSMSSB has announced the Recruitment Notification for the Posts of Livestock Assistant. The Qualified candidates can apply online for 2077 posts of RSMSSB Live Stock Assistant Vacancy.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Live Stock Assistant||2077|
|Online Application Starts||12/04/2018|
|Online Application Last Date||11/05/2018|
|FEE deposit Last Date||11/05/2018|
- Candidates should possess Senior Secondary Education in Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Horticulture or its equivalent from a recognized University or Institution.
- Also, 1 to 2-year training of livestock assistant from a recognized Institution.
- Should have a working knowledge of Hindi Written in Devnagri Script & one of Rajasthani Dialects.
Age Limit: The candidates should be of Age 20 to 40 Years. The reserved categories will get the Relaxation according to the Government Norms. A Candidate can have a maximum of 5 Years relaxation. See the detailed notification for the confirmation.
- Written Examination
Pay Scale: The Pay Scale for the selected candidates will be as per the Government Norms. The candidates will receive a Pay band of Rs
- Rs.26,300/- to Rs.85,500/-
Application Fee: The candidates who are applying for the Recruitment will have to pay Rs as an application fee under unreserved section. The Reserved Section Candidates will have to Pay RS.
- For General/OBC/EBC Candidates: Rs.450/-
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.250/-
- For OBC (NCL): Rs.350/-
How to apply online for Recruitment?
- First of all, the candidates should download the Official Notification and Read carefully.
- Then, head over to the Official Website for the Recruitment
- Click the Register/Registration Button
- Enter Your Details, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Complete your registration.
- Now fill your academic details and experience (If required).
- Finally submit your Application for the concerned Recruitment
|Advertisement Link||Apply Online|