Applicants are requested to submit proposals for jobs as a medical assistant, a DEO, and other roles with Steel Authority of India Limited, a company that manufactures steel in New Delhi, India. Effective on September 23, 2022, qualified applicants may submit an employment portal through the SAIL website at igh.sailrsp.co.in. This employment drive will enable the company to fill 200 openings.
On September 23, 2022, the open enrollment period will start, and it will end on October 8, 2022. The information for each post, including the number of openings, the registration deadline, the scholastic prerequisites, the pay range, the age requirement requirements for candidates, and the application procedures, is included in the article that follows.
SAIL Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Authority official Name||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Official online Website||www.sailcareers.com|
|Name of posts||Medical Attendant, DEO & Others|
|End Date For Online Applying||08.10.2022|
SAIL Recruitment 2022: Important Information
- Medical Attendant-100
- Advanced Physiotherapy-03
- Critical Care Nursing -20
- DEO/ Medical Transcription-06
- OT/ Anesthesia Assi.-05
- Hospital Admin-10
- The applicants must possess a medical degree, a DMLT, or a BPT, as well as a diploma from an accredited institution.
- The predetermined age range for candidates is 18 to 35.
- Look for the notification for the application fee information.
- Medical Attendant- Rs.7000/-
- Advanced Physiotherapy- Rs.10000/-
- MLT ,Radiographer, OT/ Anesthesia Assitant ,DEO/ Medical Transcription ,Pharmacist – Rs.9000/-
- Critical Care Nursing -Rs.17000/-
- ASNT, Hospital Admin- Rs.15000/-
Official Web Address:
For additional updates, visit the website at www.sailcareers.com
Application Procedure For SAIL Recruitment 2022:
- The SAIL website may be accessed via www.igh.sailrsp.co.in.
- To apply for the trainee position, choose “Apply for Trainee no.-Ref. No. PL-M&HS/1635, Date: 01/08/2022” from in the “what’s new” -> Online Application Form section on the webpage.
- You can register online beginning on August 5 and continuing through August 20, 2022.
- When enrolling, be sure to provide a valid email and phone number.
- To log in, use the login credentials that were delivered to the email or mobile device.
- Candidates complete and correctly fill out the online application.
- All required files should be uploaded in the proper format.
- Please submit your application.
- Print the submitted, permission letter.