Junior Engineer, Hospital Assis, Tutor, and Other posts are empty in SGPGIMS Institute. The SGPGIMS Institute has recently circulated a job notification for these posts for 163 slots. The hopefuls from different education studies are eligible for one or more posts at SGPGIMS Institute. The contenders are guided to see the complete details of SGPGIMS Institute jobs and then register online for the posts within the permissible time limit. Here is the website Details of SGPGIMS Institute, https://sgpgims.org.in/, go there and study the facts.
Notification Summary: SGPGIMS Institute Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|Junior Engineer, Tutor, and Other Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: SGPGIMS Institute Notification 2023
- Assis Security Officer- 03 Posts
- Jr Engineer/AC/Telecom/Ele/Mech/Civil- 08 Posts
- Pharmacist/Grade II- 43 Posts
- CSSD Assis- 20 Posts
- Hospital Assis/Grade II- 77 Posts
- Tutor/Applied Biological Sciences- 01 Posts
- Tutor/Physiotherapy- 01 Posts
- Technical Officer/Perfusion- 02 Posts
The contenders must show the info of their diploma in engg/ 10th/12th class/graduation degree/ MBBS/ MD/MS degree carried out from the recognized institute/ college/ school in the SGPGIMS Institute application form.
The contenders should see the pattern and syllabus for the recruitment test and interview for the jobs at SGPGIMS Institute.
The contenders are advised to review the facts from the main notification pdf of SGPGIMS Institute for additional details.
The contenders who want to work with SGPGIMS Institute on various posts should cross the boundary of 18 years.
The contenders will be offered good pay grades in SGPGIMS Institute and the SGPGIMS Institute will follow the service rules.
How to Apply For SGPGIMS Institute Notification
- The contenders must first review the instructions/ rules to fill up the form for SGPGIMS Institute jobs.
- Then, enter the details in the SGPGIMS Institute form like name, age, degree details, etc.
- Prepare the soft copies of docs/ photo/signature and place them in the SGPGIMS Institute form.
- Submit the SGPGIMS Institute form along with the fee if applicable to your category.