The Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) has released Hall Tickets for candidates who are going to appear in DV, DME, and Skill Test, etc., for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector. The candidates who have applied for the assistant sub-inspector posts can now download the admit cards for the Skill Test process. The admit cards were released on 22nd February 2021. The applicants have to get their hall tickets from the online method by visiting the official website. The applicants have to keep in their mind that they should not wait for any hard copy to be sent by the officials by mail on their valid email id. The individual manner to download the admit card is the online method.
SSB ASI DV DME Skill Test Exam Date
The officials are all set to conduct the SSB ASI document verification, detailed medical exam, and skill test on 8th March and 9th March 2021. The test will be conducted for selecting the candidates for the post of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer). The venue for conducting the tests is 25th BN SSB Ghitorni Post- Arjungarh, New Delhi – 110047. Therefore, the candidates are requested to download the admit card as soon as possible if they wish to attend the Skill Test on time. Below you will see the complete procedure to get the hall ticket from the authority website.
How to Download SSB ASI DV DME Skill Test Hall Ticket 2021?
Download the admit card is easy. You have to do it by visiting the official website. But many times, candidates face errors or blunders while downloading the hall tickets by online method. So, to help you, here are the complete step-by-step process to get the admit cards.
- As the initial step, candidates have to visit the official website of SSB at applyssb.com.
- Then, tap on the link in the notification section that is termed SSB ASI DV DME Skill Test Admit Card 2021.
- As you tap on the link, a login window will appear. You have to enter details like your registration ID, Password, Captcha Code and then tap on submitting to submit the details.
- As soon as you give the specifics, you will be able to check your admit card on the new page.
- You should check all the details on the hall ticket and download it.
- Candidates are also suggested to take a printout copy of the admit card as they have to show it at the exam venue.
Important Instruction Regarding the SSB Admit Card
- The candidates should take the color print out of the admit card as the black and white admit cat will not be accepted.
- Make sure you have pasted your latest passport size photo that you have uploaded at the time of application form filling. You have to keep in your mind that the photograph is not older than that of 3 months.
- Candidates should carry a photo ID proof beside the admit card. The photo Id proof can be somewhat of the following.
- Driving License
- Voter Id
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- The admit cards will be verified by an authorized person appointed by the officials. After the verification also, you have to keep the admit card safe with you as it will be needed further.
- Candidates have to make sure that that the admit card will be kept safe as it is very important for the further selection process. If any of the candidates will lose the admit card, he/ she will not be issued any duplicate admit card.