SSC Commission has published a detailed notification for the posts of Constable GD. The contenders have the opportunity to get one of the posts out of 75768 Constable GD. The enrollment process for the SSC Constable GD posts will begin on the 24th of November 2023. The contenders should check the job requirements for the Constable GD posts before applying from the notification. The online portal of SSC will remain active for Constable GD form submission until the 28th of December 2023.
Notification Summary: SSC Constable GD Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||SSC Constable GD|
|Apply Online Begin Date||24th November 2023|
|Posts Name||Constable GD Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||28th December 2023|
|Number of Posts||75768 Posts|
Whole Facts: SSC Constable GD Notification 2023
- Constable/BSF- 27875 Posts
- Constable/CISF- 8598 Posts
- Constable/CRPF- 25427 Posts
- Constable/SSB- 5278 Posts
- Constable/ITBP- 3006 Posts
- Constable/AR- 4776 Posts
- Constable/SSF- 583 Posts
- Constable/NIA- 225 Posts
The contenders with the minimum job qualification of 10th class are called to apply for the Constable GD seats on the SSC website and the certificate of 10th class must be valid.
The contenders should prepare for the written test/CBE, physical test/PET, PST, and medical test/DME/ RMEforthe Constable GD seats in BSF and others.
- For Women/SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman Category- No Fee
- For Others Category- Rupees 100
The contenders must follow the age range of 18 years to 23 years for the Constable GD seats in various forces of India through SSC.
The contenders will offered monthly emoluments in the band of Rupees 21700- 69100 for Constable GD posts.
How to Apply For SSC Constable GD Notification
- The contenders must save the PDF of Constable GD from the link given above and then take a clean look at the info given in the PDF.
- The eligible contenders can start applying for the SSC Constable GD seats online.
- You have to first fill out the registration form for the Constable GD posts and then fill out the full application form.
- The SSC will ask you to upload docs, check the rules for uploading the docs, and then submit the Constable GD form.
- Also, submit the Constable GD form with fees.