SSC GD Constable is the most awaited recruitment. The recruitment notification for the year 2017 is to be released soon. Every Year, a large number of desired candidates take part in the SSC GD-Constable recruitment. For the year 2017, the notification for GD-Constable recruitment is like to be released in September-October.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) holds the Constable (GD) Recruitment for filling up the vacancies at BSF, CISF, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, SSF, NIA and Assam Rifleman. Last time, the recruitment was advertised for more than 62,000 vacancies. This year, the number of vacancies be more than previous recruitment.
SSC GD Constable Recruitment Notification
|Recruitment Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|Name of Post||Constable (GD)|
|Total Vacancies||Yet to be released|
|SSC Constable (GD) Notification Release Date||September-October (tentative)|
Educational Qualification: The applicant must have passed Matriculation (Class 10th) authenticated by a recognized education board such as CBSE, ICSE, or any state level education board.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 23 Years as on the notification date. The relaxation in upper age bar is provided to the reserved category candidates as per the central govt rules and regulations.
Application Fee: The Application Form charges are ₹50 for General and OBC categories candidates. The applicants from SC, ST, PWD categories need not to pay any fee.
Pay Scale: The SSC Constable (GD) posts lie under a Pay Band of ₹5200-20200 along with a Grade Pay ₹2000.
- Physical Standards Test (PST) & Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Written Examination
- Medical Test
The SSC GD Constable vacancies are divided Force-wise such as BSF, CISF, CRPF, SSB, ITBP, Assam Rifles, NIA, SSF etc. The complete recruitment schedule will be available once the notification is officially published by the commission.
Candidates are advised to read the official notification properly and analyze the every prospect. Usually, the Matriculation (Class 10th) pass certificate is required eligibility for applying the GD Constable Application Form at ssc.nic.in site. Furthermore, the candidates need to appear in all rounds like PET, PST, Written Test and the medical examination.
How to apply online for SSC GD Constable recruitment 2017:
- Visit the official SSC website i.e. http://ssc.nic.in/
- Click on the link named “Apply Online” and read all of the instructions.
- Provide all the required details correctly.
- Now, Upload the digitally scanned documents such as candidate’s photograph and signature.
- Pay the required application fee through your preferred method of the payment.
- Check all the details correctly before submitting the form.
- Once all the details have been verified by you, submit the form.
- At last, take a clean printout of your SSC Application Form so that it can be used in the future.