The application period for SBI PO 2022 is almost over. The application date is October 12, 2022. It is encouraged to send in your application sometime before the cutoff time to keep away from issues. This year, the State Bank of India (SBI) has more than 1000 Probationary Officer openings.
SBI PO Recruitment 2022 Notification:
|Company Name||State Bank of India|
|Deadline for submitting the form||12th October 2022|
SBI PO Recruitment 2022
- People who apply for SBI PO 2022 must hold a bachelor’s degree.
- The age group should be between 21 and 30.
- The aspirants will get On the scale of 36000-1490/7-46430-1740/2-49910-1990/7-63840, Rs. 41,960 (with four advance increments)
Three steps of selection will be placed:
- Preliminary Exam, Phase 1
- Mains Exam, Phase 2
- Psychometric Test, Phase 3
SBI PO 2022 Prelims Exam Pattern:
100 Multiple-Choice Questions
100 marks total
- 30 questions in English
- 35 math questions
- 35 questions on reasoning
- Twenty minutes
- One-fourth of the marks in NM will be deducted for an incorrect response..
SBI PO 2022 Admit Card
Students may acquire their SBI PO 2022 for Pre-exam Training/ Main Exam/ Preliminary Exam/ GE & Interview as well as a “acquaint yourself manual” by entering their registration number, password, and date of birth on the Bank’s website.
SBI PO 2022 Psychometric Exam
The Bank will administer a psychometric test to those applicants who would be shortlisted for Phase III in order to profile their personalities. The exam results may be given to the interview panel so they may fully comprehend the applicants.
Official website: sbi.co.in
Application Process For SBI PO Recruitment 2022
- Review the State Bank of India notification to determine your eligibility.
- Visit the website sbi.co.in or use the link below to apply online.
- Complete the application.
- The necessary paperwork online needs to be done.
- Remit fees
- The application form is then printed.