Telangana Revenue Department Recruitment Notification 2017. VRO, Junior Assistant Official Notification. Telangana State Revenue Department Surveyor recruitment. Online Application Form
The government of Telangana is reviewing applications for vacant positions in Revenue Department, Telangana, Hyderabad, through the Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) Hyderabad. A notification for the same has been released by the TSPSC on its official website. According to the notification, online applications are invited for filling up 1506 vacancies at various positions. The detail of the vacancies is given in the official notification below.
As per the orders, the Govt of Telangana will release a notification for the recruitment of VROs, Junior Assistant, Deputy Collectors / Tahsildars, Dy Surveyors, and Computer Draftsman in the Revenue Department. The recruitment board (TSPSC) will release a notification for 1506 vacancies very soon.
TSPSC Revenue Department Recruitment Notification 2017
|Recruitment Authority||TSPSC (Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad|
|Name of Department||Revenue Department, Telangana|
|Online Applications Registration starts from||————————-|
|Last Date to submit online applications||————————-|
The Government of Telangana has accord permission to fill (1506) One Thousand Five Hundred and Six vacant posts in various categories by Direct Recruitment in Revenue Department, Telangana.
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|1.||Junior Assistants / Typists in O/o. CCLA, TS,
|4.||Junior Assistants / Typists in Districts||400|
|6.||Deputy Surveyors, Survey Department||210|
|8.||District Registrars, Registration Department||07|
|9.||Sub Registrars, Registration Department||22|
|10.||Junior Assistant, Registration Department||50|
The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad shall take appropriate steps for filling the above vacancies through direct recruitment by obtaining the details, such as local cadre wise/vacancy position, roster points and qualifications etc., from the concerned authorities. The Secretary, Telangana State Public Service Commission, Hyderabad shall issue the notification and schedule for recruitment expeditiously.
Telangana Revenue Dept Recruitment 2017 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: Update Soon
- Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application: Update Soon
- Closing Date to Deposit Application Fee: Update Soon
- Exam Call Letter Release Date: Before 1 week of examination
- Written Exam Date: Notified Later
- Final Result/Merit List Date: Notified Later
- Intermediate or its equivalent degree from any recognized university or board for the VRO post.
- Must have complete 10th class or SSC from any recognized board or an institution for the VRA posts.
- Degree or Equivalent Qualification for other vacancies.
- The age limit should be 18-44 years as per notification release date.
- Upper age limit relaxation has applied as per the Telangana Govt norms.
For Details on essential qualification and further instructions, applicants are advised to check the official notification. The notification will be uploaded here as and when it is released on the commission’s website.