TSPSC Job 2022: The TSPSC organization in Telegana State has released a new recruitment notification for the hiring of Child Welfare Officer positions. For this position, 23 seats will remain unfilled. For the positions of Child Welfare Officers, applications must be submitted online. The online registration period runs from September 13, 2022, until October 10, 2022. Within this time frame, complete your TSPSC Child Welfare Officer application.
TSPSC Hiring 2022: Key Notes
|Official Name of Authority||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Official online Website||https://www.tspsc.gov.in/|
|Name of posts||Child Welfare Officer|
|Overall No. Of Vacancies||23|
|End Date For Online Applying||10.10.22|
TSPSC Recruitment 2022: Important Words
- Child Welfare Officer- 23 Posts
- Multi Zone-2- 06 Vacancy
- Multi Zone-1- 17 Vacancy
- Candidates may submit a TSPSC application if they have earned a bachelor’s degree in one of the following subjects from an accredited school, university, or college.
- If applicants wish to fill out the TSPSC employment application, their ages should range from 18 to 44.
- There will be a charge of 200 rupees, and candidates must also pay 120 rupees as an exam fee. However, jobless applicants are exempt from paying any fees.
- Following their selection by the TSPSC, the successful candidates will get monthly salaries ranging from Rupees 51320 to 127310.
Official Web Address:
For additional updates, visit the website at https://www.tspsc.gov.in/
Applying Procedure For TSPSC Recruitment 2022:
- Please click the sign-up link on the TSPSC website.
- Complete the Child Welfare Officer application and pay the cost.
- Add any necessary documents and certificates to it, then submit it.
Relevant Links to Observe for TSPSC Recruitment 2022:
|Official TSPSC Website Link||See Here|
|Official TSPSC Notification Link||See Here|
|Official TSPSC Application Link||See Here|
FAQs about the TSPSC hiring procedure
|Q. How do you access the official website for TSPSC?|
|A. See Here|
|Q. What is the deadline for TSPSC online applications?|