A notification for 122 posts for Group A and B cadre is released on the UCIL website. The UCIL organization is in search of capable or experienced contenders who can join UCIL in the posts of Manager, GM, AGM, and others. The Contenders who meet the eligibility conditions for the UCIL vacant posts can submit their form offline before 18th August 2023. Check full details here.
Notification Summary: UCIL Group A & B Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|UCIL-Uranium Corp of India Ltd
|Apply Online Begin Date
|Group A & B Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|18th August 2023
|Number of Posts
Whole Facts: UCIL Group A & B Notification 2023
- Group A- 44 Posts
- Group B- 78 Posts
The contenders are required to show the details of the qualification of BTech degree/ Diploma/ CA/MBA/ Graduation Degree/ MBBS/ BDS/BSC degree in the UCIL company application form.
The contenders will be picked based on the result of the written test/ Group Discussion or interview in the UCIL company for Manager and other posts.
- For GEN/EWS/OBC-NCL Category- Rupees 500
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female Category- No Fee
Check UCIL Notification Pdf detail:
The contenders should fall in the age range starting with 30 years and ending with 50 years for submitting the forms for the UCIL jobs.
- For Group E1 Posts – Rupees 1079008
- For Group E2 Posts – Rupees 1348760
- For Group E3 Posts – Rupees 1618512
- For Group E4 Posts – Rupees 1888264
- For Group E5 Posts – Rupees 2158016
- For Group E6 Posts – Rupees 2427768
- For Group E7 Posts – Rupees 2697520
How to Apply For UCIL Group A & B Notification
- Access the UCIL website and then Get the notification for the 122 posts.
- Fill out the application form for the UCIL Group A or B posts form.
- Attach the docs with the form and submit it offline.
|Q. Who can apply for the UCIL Group A and Group B posts?
|A. The contenders who have completed their graduation degree/ PG degree/Diploma are allowed to apply for the UCIL various posts.
|Q. What is the upper age bar for UCIL company jobs?
|A. The contenders must have age below 50 years for the UCIL jobs.