UIIC Assistant Recruitment 2017. United India Insurance Limited Recruitment. Online Applications for 696 Posts of ASSISTANT. Apply Online at www.uiic.co.in
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
The United India Insurances Company Limited has released a recruitment notification on its website. The company proposes to recruit young and dynamic candidates. Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for the post of ASSISTANT for its Offices all over India. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online from 14/08/2017 to 28/08/2017 from the official website i.e. www.uiic.co.in respectively. As per the notification, The candidates can apply for vacancies in one State only.
UIIC ASSISTANT Recruitment details
|Name of the company||United India Insurance Company Limited|
|Name of post||ASSISTANT|
|Online Application Registration Starts From||14/08/2017|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application Form||28/08/2017|
Educational Qualification: As on 30.06.2017, The applicants must possess a graduation degree from a recognized University or its equivalent. Also, the applicant must have a Knowledge of Reading, Writing and Speaking of the Regional language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Age Limit: Minimum Age of the applicant should be 18 years and Maximum Age should be 28 years (as on 30.06.2017). Candidates born not earlier than 1st July 1989 and not later than 30th June 1999 (both days inclusive) are only eligible to apply. As relaxation for UCCI Assistant Posts should be applicable as per the government rules and regulations.
Application fees: (GST @ 18% extra will be charged on Application fee)
|For candidates other than SC/ST/PwD/||RS. 500/-|
Probation period: The newly appointed employees will be on probation for a minimum period of 6 months. Before the probation period comes to an end the performance of the newly recruited employees will be evaluated and the probation period of those employees whose performance fails to meet Company’s expectation, may be extended as per the rules.
The selection process will consist of Online examination (Preliminary and Main Examination). Candidates qualifying in the Main Examination will be further shortlisted for Regional Language test before final selection.
Tier-I: Preliminary Examination: The Preliminary Examination (Online Objective Test) for 100 marks, would be of ONE Hour duration and will consist of 3 sections as follows:
|S.NO.||NAME OF THE TEST||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
|1.||Test of English Language||30||30|
|2.||Test of Reasoning||35||35|
|3.||Test of Numerical Ability||35||35|
|T O T A L||100||100|
The Candidates will have to qualify in each test by securing the minimum qualifying marks as decided by the Company. An adequate number of candidates State-wise and Category-wise equal to 7 times of the respective number of vacancies will be shortlisted for Tier-II – Main Examination.
Tier-II: Main Examination:
The Main Examination (Online Objective Test) for 250 marks, would be of TWO Hours duration and will consist of 5 sections as follows:
|S.NO.||NAME OF THE TEST||NO. OF QUESTIONS||MARKS|
|1.||Test of Reasoning||40||50|
|2.||Test of English Language||40||50|
|3.||Test of General Awareness||40||50|
|5.||Test of Numerical Ability||40||50|
- The questions in objective tests, except for the test of English Language, will be made available in English and Hindi. Candidates will have to qualify in each test/subject by securing the minimum qualifying marks as decided by the Company in the Main Examination.
- The Candidates qualifying in the Online Main Examination will further qualify in the Regional Language Test, before final selection. However, no separate marks will be awarded for Regional Language Test. This test will be only qualifying in nature. Valid AADHAR card (or) E-Aadhar Card should be produced during the Regional Language Test.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Online Main Examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. Merely satisfying the eligibility norms do not entitle a candidate to be called for Online Examination and Regional Language Test.
The final Merit List State-wise and Category-wise shall be prepared in descending order of the marks secured by the candidates in the Online Main Examination subject to qualifying the Regional Language Test. The Candidates who fall within the number of vacancies in the Merit List shall be considered for provisional selection subject to Medical Fitness. Candidates will be intimated of the same through the Company’s Website. The candidates are advised to check the Company’s Website regularly.
How to apply online for UIIC ASSISTANT recruitment 2017:
The candidates are advised to check the official notification before applying for the ASSISTANT vacancies in United India Insurance Company Limited. If you are eligible, click on the link “Apply Online”. Fill the required details and upload your recent photograph and signature in the particular size as mentioned in the notification. Make a payment of the application form. Check the inserted information properly before making a final submission of the application form. Follow the step by step procedure as described below.
- First of all, visit the official website @ www.uiic.co.in
- Click on the “Apply Online” link
- Fill the required details correctly
- Check the filled information properly and click on the proceed button
- Make a payment of the application fee
- Finally, submit the application form
- Take a valid print out of the application form for future use
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|