The India Post has initiated the recruitment for Gramin Dak Sevak (ग्रामीण डाक सेवक) in Uttar Pradesh Postal Circle. The Recruitment is being conducted for the 5314 vacant posts all over the state. The online registration for these posts will end on 29/11/2017. After that, the postal service recruitment authority will announce the result and selection list. The result is likely to be announced in January 2018. Therefore, check UP Postal GDS Result on the official website at www.appost.in through the link shared on this page.
भारतीय डाक सेवा विभाग द्वारा अक्तूबर माह में उत्तर प्रदेश डाक सर्कल में ग्रामीण डाक सेवकों की भर्ती के लिए विज्ञप्ति जारी की है | इसमें प्रदेश भर में अलग-अलग स्थानों पर 5314 रिक्त पदों पर भर्ती के लिए आवेदन मंगवाए गए हैं | इन पदों पर नियुक्ति आवेदकों की शैक्षणिक योग्यता के आधार पर होगी | परिणाम और चयन सूची जनवरी 2018 में जारी किये जायेंगे | इस बारे आधिकारिक घोषणा जल्द ही भारतीय डाक सेवा विभाग की वेबसाइट पर जारी की जाएगी |
UP GDS Result | UP Postal Circle Results
- Recruitment Authority: India Postal Services
- Circle: Uttar Pradesh
- Name of Post: Gramin Dak Sevak (ग्रामीण डाक सेवक)
- No of Posts: 5314
- Selection Method: Merit List/ Selection List based on academic Records
- Selection List Declaration Date: —————–
- Official Website: http://appost.in/gdsonline
As per the UP GDS recruitment rulebook, no written examination will be held for these posts. The candidates will be shortlisted on basis of their performance in the academic records. The selection list will be published on the website in January (tentative).
UP Postal GDS Selection List | Merit List
UP Postal GDS Result will be prepared on basis of the academic records of the candidates. The preference will be given to the local residents. The selection list will be published on the official website very soon. In the process of documents scrutiny, if a candidate is found ineligible then the candidate next to him will be selected for the post.
The Candidates who are the part of this recruitment can download their result from the official website of the department. The candidates can also check their result from the link which we have mentioned here at the bottom of this page.
The GDS Result will be announced by the India Postal Department for all zones/circles separately. The candidates will be able to check the Gramin Dak Sevak Zone-Wise Result Here. Click on the relevant zone/circle to download the respective result.
How to check UP Postal Service GDS Result & Selection List
- First of all, Log into the official website of the UP Postal Circle Department.
- After you enter the page, search for the result option.
- A direct link for the same is given below.
- On the next page, search for the result you are finding.
- After when you get it, click on it.
- Now, you will be diverted to the next page from there you can download your result and can take a hard copy of it.
- Finally, take a print out of UP GDS Result for further use.