UPPCL Office Assistant Recruitment 2017. UP Power Stenographer 2662 Posts Recruitment Notification. Office Assistant (Grade-III) / Stenographer (Grade-III) Online Application Form. Apply Online
The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited is inviting applications for various Office Assistant / Stenographer (Grade-III) posts. A recruitment notification for the same has been released on the official website. According to the notification, applications are invited from the eligible candidates through online mode only for above said posts in the Vidyut Vibhag, Uttar Pradesh through the direct link shared on this page. The candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply online from 25/07/2017 to 12/08/2017 respectively.
UPPCL Office Assistant | Stenographer Recruitment Details 2017
|Recruitment Authority||UPPCL (Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited)|
|Name & Number of Posts||Office Assistant (Grade-III) – 2402
Stenographer (Grade-III) – 260
|Online Applications Registration Starts From||25/07/2017|
|Last Date to Submit Online Application||12/08/2017|
|Job Category||Govt. Job|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
UPPCL Vacancy 2017 | Category wise Division of UP Power Corporation Steno | Office Assistant Jobs
|Post Code||Post Name||UR||OBC||SC||ST|
|26||Office Assistant (Grade-III)||1204||647||504||47|
- For Office Assistant posts: The applicants must have a graduation degree from a recognized University or its equivalent. Also, the applicants must possess a knowledge of Hindi Typing on Computer (30 WPM) which is necessary.
- For Stenographer Posts: A Graduation Degree is required for applying for the UPPCL Stenographer Jobs. Applicants must have Knowledge of हिंदी टंकण (30WPM) & हिंदी आशुलेखन (80WPM).
Age Limit: The applicant’s age should be minimum as 21 Years and maximum as 40 years as on 01/07/2017. Age relaxation for the UPPCL Office Assistant & Stenographer posts should be applicable as per the government rules.
Pay Scale: After Selection, the selected candidates will get a pay band of Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs. 2,600/- for Office Assistant & Stenographer Jobs.
Selection Process: Selection of the candidates for UPPCL Recruitment 2017-18 will be done on the basis of Written Examination, Tying & Stenography TestThe examination will divided into three parts (I, II & III).
In Part-I, a written examination, Computer Knowledge question paper of NIELIT’s CCC Level Question will be presented. The examination will consist of Total 50 Questions having 50 Marks.After that, the candidates will be called for Part II examination which pattern is shown below. You can also check brief information about Examination by the help
After completion of the Part-1 examination, the candidates will be called for Part-II examination. The part-2 exam will be held on basis of the paper pattern as shown below.
Paper Pattern For Office Assistant (Grade-III) Posts:
|Subject||Number of Question||Total Marks|
|General Hindi (Intermediate Level)||55||55|
|General English (Intermediate Level)||55||55|
Paper Pattern for Stenographer (Grade-III) Posts:
|Subject||Number of Question||Total Marks|
|General Hindi (Intermediate Level)||65||65|
|General English (Intermediate Level)||65||65|
Application Fee: The candidates have to pay the application registration fee as per the following fee structure.
|Sr. No.||Category||Application Fee|
|1.||General / OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||1000/-|
|2.||SC / ST||700/-|
How to apply online for UPPCL Office Assistant | Stenographer (Grade-III) posts:
- Visit the official website @ http://www.uppcl.org
- Click on the Notification Section
- Find the Recruitment Notification Advt. No. 01/VSA/2017
- Click on the respective post code Office Assistant (Grade-III) / Stenographer (Grade-III)
- Then, click on the link ‘Apply Online’
- Fill the required details correctly
- Check the filled information properly & Click on the submit button
- Pay the application fee through the available method
- Finally, Submit the application form and take a valid print out for future use
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Work From Home||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|