The Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited has released Job notification for Technician Vacancy. The UPPCL Vacancy Recruitment Notification for 2779 Technician is available now. The Candidates can apply online for 2779 UPPCL Technician Recruitment. Complete details about the UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment and Application Form is available below.
UPPCL Technician Grade 2 Recruitment 2018
- Recruitment Authority: UPPCL
- Name of Post: Technician Grade 2
- Number of Posts: 2779
- Online Application Start Date: 21/02/2018
- Last Date: 13/03/2018
- Website: uppcl.org
(a). Uttar Pradesh Power Transmission Corporation Limited –
- UR Category: 336 Posts
- OBC Category : 174 Posts
- SC Category: 141 Posts
- ST Category: 13 Posts
(b). Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited –
- UR Category: 1058 Posts
- OBC Category : 571 Posts
- SC Category: 444 Posts
- ST Category: 42 Posts
Educational Qualification: Class 10 Pass (Math and Science Compulsory) With ITI or Vocational Diploma in Electrician or Electrical.
Age Limit: 18 to 40 Years (As per 1.1.2018)
- Reserved Category: 600/- Rs
- Others: 900/- Rs
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates for UPPCL technician Vacancies will be made on the basis of CBT Examination. Written Exam will be divided into two parts. The pattern of Examination is mention here. More information about Examination you can check from official UPPCL Technician Jobs Notification.
How to Apply for UPPCL Technician Recruitment
Interested & Eligible candidates for UPPCL vacancy 2018 can fill the online form here until the last date 13.03.2018. Read & Follow the given steps which are helpful for filling online form for Uttar Pradesh PCL Recruitment 2018.
- First of all, candidates log on the official website www.uppcl.org.
- Now click on Career Section & Click on UPPCL Technician Notification.
- Read all the information mention in Notification.
- If you are eligible then click on apply online form link.
- Fill all required information in the form properly.
- Upload your scanned passport size photo &signature in form.
- Now deposit application fee.
- Recheck all details before submission UPPCL Online form.
- Click on submit button.
- Take print out of application form future use.