UPPSC organization has released the details for RO/ARO seats in the Uttar Pradesh govt. In total, the UPPSC organization will hire 411 people for the RO/ARO posts The full form of the RO/ARO posts of Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer. The UPPSC organization will start registering the RO/ARO posts from the 09th of October 2023. The contenders must study the facts given in the notification for applying for the RO/ARO posts in the UPPSC notification. The UPPSC authority will close the online detail for form submission on the 09th of November 2023.
Notification Summary: UPPSC RO/ ARO Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|09th October 2023
|Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|09th November 2023
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: UPPSC RO/ ARO Notification 2023
- Review Officer/ Assistant Review Officer- 411 Posts
The contenders will be asked to show the details of their graduation degree/ BCOM degree or Diploma in Computer/ Degree in Law done from the recognized organization/ school/college for the RO/ARO post of the UPPSC.
The contenders will be called to come for the pre-written test and then there will be a main written exam for the RO/ARO posts of the UPPSC. Check full details from the notification.
- For GEN/OBC/EWS Category- Rupees 125
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen Category- Rupees 65
- For PH Category- Rupees 25
The contenders must have an age greater than 21 and less than 40 years old to apply for the RO/ARO vacancy in the UPPSC organization.
The contenders who pass the selection rounds for UPPSC RO/ARO posts will receive the Rupees 44900- 142400 PM package.
How to Apply For UPPSC RO/ ARO Notification
- The contenders must follow the guidelines of the UPPSC notification for the RO/ARO posts.
- Then, register for the RO/ARO vacancy by filing the registration form.
- Mention the qualification details in the RO/ARO form.
- Fix the doc copy with the RO/ARO form.
- Move to the payment method and submit the fees for UPPSC jobs.
- Review the form data and then submit it for RO/ARO posts.