The admission process under RTE Act 2009 in Uttar Pradesh has been started. Online Applications for RTE25 in Private school for Economic Weaker section will end on 10 April in the first phase. Uttar Pradesh will conduct three phases for the RTE Admissions based on Lottery System.
RTE Admission in Uttar Pradesh:
The Admissions in Uttar Pradesh will be done based on the Lottery System. UPSDC will announce the First Lottery Result on 14 April 2020. The students need to complete all formalities of the admissions in the concerned school by 30 April 2020.
The Second UPSDC Lottery Result/ Seat Allotment will be announced on 30 May 2020. The students who could not get admissions in the first list will also be eligible in this list. The Third list of the Lottery/ Seat Allotment will be announced by 05 July 2020.
Note: The first UP RTE Lottery Result may be delayed due to COVID19 Lockdown
RTE Admission Basic:
On April 12, 2012, the Supreme Court of India upheld the government’s decision of the Right to Education 2009 act. In this act, the state government will provide study expenses up to 8th class. The registered schools have to keep 25 vacancies for such students’ admission.
As per the Act 12 (1) C, all Private school in a state have to provide admissions to the students who belong to the economically backward class in the society.
Admission Process for RTE 25% reservation through the online application.
Part – I: School
Eligible schools to fill following details and get the approval of Cluster / URC head to make the school available for Selection
a) School Contacts
b) Valid age limit for admission
c) Total strength,(30 Sept 2014) intake and vacancies for RTE 25% reservation
d) Accurate school location on Google map
Part – II: Child
The steps involved are as follows.
- 1) Get your application number registered on the system. The application number and password will be communicated on your registered mobile.
- 2) Enter child details, parent details.
- 3) Locate the address accurately to list schools within 1 KM and 1-3 KM range from your house.
- 4) Select the required standard.
- 5) Upload the required documents.
- 6) Confirm the application.
- 7) After confirmation, take the printed application along with the required documents to the help desk provided.
How to Check UP RTE 25 Admission Seat Allotment Result?
The students and parents can check the School Wise RTE Admission List/ Seat Allotment Result/ Lottery Result online at the official website. You need to follow the steps available below.
- First of all, visit the official website detail available below.
- Then . the Lottery Result for School List
- . Seat Allotment Result for the Confirmation List