UPSEE 2017. Apply Online. Written Examination Schedule, Exam Dates. Question Paper Pattern
Applications to the UPSEE-2017 are invited through Online mode only through the website http://www.upsee.nic.in. Candidates can submit the Online application forms from 18th January 2017 (11:00 AM) to 28th February 2017 (05:00PM). Candidates are advised to read this Information Brochure carefully, check their eligibility and applicable reservation category etc. before filling and submitting the application form.
The Uttar Pradesh Entrance Examination is open to the candidates who have passed the qualifying examination from any institution located in U.P. or whose parents are domicile of U.P. If the candidate has passed qualifying examination from outside U.P., he/she has to produce domicile certificate of his/her parents (Father OR Mother only) at the time of verification of the document. Therefore, candidates can apply online through the direct link given below.
UPSEE 2017 Application Form & Exam Dates
|Exam Name: UPSEE 2017|
|Online Application registration starts from:||18/01/2017|
|Last date to submit online application form:||28/02/2017|
|UPSEE 2017 Written Exam Dates:||16, 22 & 23 April 2017|
|UPSEE 2017 Admit Cards Availability:||07 April 2017|
- No age limit is required for this exam.
- Candidates appearing in qualifying exam are also eligible to apply for the following courses.
|Course||Compulsory Subjects||Anyone of the following Subjects|
|B. Tech.||Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology /
Biology / Technical Vocational subject
|B. Tech.(Bio-Technology)||(i) Physics & (ii) Mathematics OR Biology||Chemistry/ Bio-Technology / Technical Vocational subject|
|B. Arch.||Physics & Mathematics||Chemistry/ Computer Science/ Biology/ Engineering Drawing / Technical Vocational subject|
|B. Pharm.||Physics & Chemistry||Mathematics/ Bio-Technology/ Biology / Technical Vocational Subject|
|B.Tech. (Agriculture Engg.)||Agriculture discipline.*|
|BHMCT / BFAD/BFA||Any discipline.|
Eligibility for First Year of B.TECH. / B.PHARM. / B.ARCH. / BHMCT / BFAD / BFA
- Candidate must have passed 12th from UP Board or its equivalent exam from any recognized board with minimum 45% (for general category candidate) and 40 % (for SC/ST category candidate) with Physics & Mathematics as compulsory subjects for B.Tech and Physics & Chemistry as compulsory subjects for B.Pharm.
- For admission in BHMCT/BFAD/BFA, students should have passed 12th from UP Board or its equivalent exam from any recognized board and from any discipline, scoring 45% for general and 40% for SC/ST category candidates.
- For admission in B.Arch, candidates must have cleared 12th from UP Board or equivalent exam from any recognized board securing 50% marks with Mathematics & Physics as compulsory subjects.
- Candidates who are eligible for admission in B.Tech. Courses are also eligible for B.Tech.(Biotechnology) and B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering).
Eligibility for First Year of MBA/MCA/Integrated MBA
- For admission in MBA, candidates should hold a bachelor degree from any recognized university with the minimum 50% for general category and 45% for SC/ST category.
- For admission in MCA, students must have passed bachelor degree from any recognized university securing minimum 50% marks and 45% for SC/ST candidates. Candidates should have passed with mathematics in 12th or graduation level.
- For Integrated MBA Course (Dual degree), candidates must have cleared 12th from UP Board or equivalent exam from any recognized board securing 45% marks for general students and 40% marks for SC/ST students.
Eligibility for Lateral Entry in B.Tech/ B.Pharm/ MCA
- For lateral entry in B.Tech, candidates should be a Diploma holder with mathematics subject at 12th level. Candidates must have obtained 45% marks (for general) and 40% (for SC/ST candidates).
- For lateral entry in B.Pharm, candidates should be B.Sc Graduate or 2/3 years Diploma in Pharmacy with mathematics subject in 12th standard. Candidates should have scored 45% marks for general category and 40% for reserved category.
- For lateral entry in MCA course, students must hold a bachelor degree of minimum three years in BCA/ B.Sc (IT/Computer Application) securing minimum 50% aggregate (for general candidates) and 45% marks (for SC/ST candidates).
- Lateral entry in B.Arch./BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/MBA courses is not permitted.
Eligibility for Admission to NRI Quota (in First Year)
- Candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subjects from an institution situated outside the country.
- Students who have passed High School Certificate Education (GCE) examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from Sri Lanka/London/Cambridge
- Candidates have appeared in SAT II examination with Mathematics level II C, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Candidates are required to submit NRI certificate obtained from Indian Diplomatic Mission / Chancellery / High Commission with their seal at the time of counseling.
- Vacant seats in NRI quota, shall be filled by son/daughter/real sister/real brother of NRIs, candidates must have passed 12th or equivalent exam with PCM subjects without grace securing minimum 50% marks (for general) and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
Eligibility for Admission to FN, PIO, CIWGC (in 1st year)
- Students must have passed qualifying exam with PCM subjects, which is considered equivalent to 10+2 by AIU (Association of Indian Universities).
- Candidates should hold a valid SAT-II score with Mathematics level II C, Physics and Chemistry.
- Candidates are required to submit the copy of passport or equivalent evidence support of their nationality.
Eligibility for First Year in Private Institution Under Management Quota (for NRI Candidates)/ Vacant Seats after Counselling
- For admission in first year of B.Tech/B.Pharm, candidates should have done 10+2 or equivalent exam with PCM subjects with 50% marks for general candidates and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For admission in BHMCT/BFAD/BFA/Integrated MBA (first year), students must have cleared 12th or equivalent exam with securing minimum 50% marks and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For MBA, candidates must have passed 3 years bachelor degree from any recognized university obtaining 50% marks for general and 45% marks for SC/ST candidates.
- For MCA, aspirants should hold three years bachelor degree from any recognized university scoring 50% marks for general and 45% marks for SC/ST category with mathematics at 12th
Eligibility for Direct Admission in Private Institutions under Vacant Seats after Counselling
- Candidates must have cleared the qualifying examination obtaining minimum 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks without grace.
- Vacant seats in B.Tech./B.Pharm./MCA program after counseling will be filled within 15 days of the last date of counselling.
- Papers: UPTU Entrance Exam 2017 will be organized for 12 papers.
- Type of Questions: The exam will be multiple choice questions except Drawing Aptitude Test (Part B of paper 4).
- Language: The medium of the exam will be Hindi & English both.
- Marking: For each correct response 4 marks will be awarded.
- Negative Marking: There is no provision of negative marking.
- Pen Paper: Paper 1, Paper 2, Paper 3 and Paper 4 will be OMR based Test only.
- CBT: Paper 5, Paper 6, Paper 7, Paper 8, Paper 9, Paper 10, Paper 11 and Paper 12 will be a Computer Based Test (CBT) only.
Apply Online now