Haryana Polytechnic Online Admission Brochure/Prospectus at www.hstes.org.in and www.techeduhry.gov.in. Haryana Polytechnic Admission Online application form 2017 will start in Last week April 2017. The students willing to apply for the Polytechnic admission can apply online at www.onlinetesthry.gov.in.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
- Key Dates are tentative; please visit HSTES websites regularly for revised key dates.
- After Submission of Online Application Form for the courses/ categories of Diploma (Engg.) and Diploma (Pharmacy) candidates is required to visit the selected Designated Center and get his/ her Online Filled Application Form Verified & Confirmed by the concerned Designated Center as Inter-se-Merit/ Rank of only the Verified & Confirmed Application Forms will be prepared.
Application Fee (Non-refundable):
For General Category Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five Hundred only)
For all Reserved Categories of Haryana Rs. 200/- (Rs. Two hundred only)
Counseling Fee (Non-refundable):
For All Categories Rs. 500/- (Rs. Five hundred only) SC/BC/EBP/PH/FF/ESM/KM/HGST/GIRLS)
The eligibility criteria for engineering & technology course are mentioned below.
- Candidate has to pass the class 10th/SSC examination with Science & Mathematics.
- They have to secure at least 35% marks (33% in case of SC/ST/KM category) at the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit.
Haryana Polytechnic 2017 Application Form
- A candidate can get the application form from the official site. Haryana Polytechnic 2017 Application Form will be provided from the fourth week of April 2017 (tentative).
- The last date of form filling will be second week of June 2017 (tentative).
- After filling the form, candidates can take the printout of the filled application form and submit it to nearby collection center or HSTES, Panchkula along with the attested copy of the relevant documents & fee proof.
|Online Application Form Avalibility||Fourth week of April 2017|
|Last Date of Form Submission||Second week of June 2017|
|Fee Deposit Date||Fourth week of April to Third week of June 2017|
|Reporting at Designated Center for Online Application Form Verification||Third week of May to Third week of June 2017|
|Result Declaration||Fourth week of June 2017|
|Counselling starts||First week of July 2017|
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|