West Bengal Constable Recruitment 2019: The WB Police Recruitment Board has released the notification of Sub-Inspector (Unarmed Branch & Armed Branch) Recruitment to fill 668 vacancies. The eligible and desirous candidates can apply online or offline by 10/08/2019. Before applying, the candidates make sure that they meet the minimum requirements for the WB Police Sub-Inspector Recruitment 2019.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Police Sub-Inspector (Unarmed Branch)||494|
|Police Sub-Inspector (Armed Branch)||174|
|Notification Date||09 August 2019|
|Online Application Starts||10 August 2019|
|Online Application Last Date||09 September 2019|
|FEE deposit Last Date||12 September 2019|
- For Police Sub Inspector Posts: Candidates must bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized
university or it’s equivalent.
- Aspirants must able to Speak, Read & Write the Bengali Language.
Age Limit: The candidates should be of Age between 20 to 27 years as on 01/01/2019. The reserved categories will get Relaxation according to the Government Norms. A Candidate can have a maximum of 5 Years of relaxation. See the detailed notification for the confirmation.
- Preliminary Test
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Final Combined Competitive Examination
- Personality Test
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will get a Pay Scale Rs. 7,100 – 37,600/- (i.e. Pay Band-3) + Grade Pay Rs. 3,900/- plus other admissible allowances
Application Fee: The candidates who are applying for the Recruitment will have to pay Rs as an application fee under the unreserved section. The Reserved Section Candidates will have to pay RS.
How to apply online for Recruitment?
- First of all, the candidates should download the Official Notification and Read carefully.
- Then, head over to the Official Website for the Recruitment
- Click the Register/Registration Button
- Enter Your Details, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Complete your registration.
- Now fill your academic details and experience (If required).
- Finally, submit your Application for the concerned Recruitment.
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|