WB Group D admit card 2017. WBGDPB Group D admit card download District Wise
West Bengal Group D recruitment Board will organize a written examination for various Group D posts on May 13. The district Wise Admit cards have been released for the same. Applicants from Kolkata, Coochbehar, Purba Midnapore & Paschim Midnapore can download the Wb Group D admit card for written exam by providing their Application Serial No. from the direct links given below. The admit cards for other districts will be uploaded soon.
WBGDRB Admit Card 2017
Earlier, the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Board (WBGRD) notify all interested candidates to apply for 6000 Group D posts (Peon, Orderly Peon, Night Guard & others). A lot of applicants those fulfill the eligibility criteria for this recruitment, applied application form before the last date on 29 Jan 2017.
The authority will soon release WB Group D Exam Admit Card to give the identification card to appear in the examination.
We are hardly informing you that without admit card candidates can’t allow to written examination at center so bring at center. There are no postal West Bengal Group D Exam Hall Ticket to bring, you need to download as online on its official web link at wbgdrb.in. Here on this page, we will also provide all latest information and the direct links to download admit card.
|1||North Twenty Four Parganas||Click Here|
|2||South Twenty Four Parganas||Click Here|
|5||Paschim Midnapore||Click Here|
|8||Purba Midnapore||Click Here|
|15||Uttar Dinajpur||Click Here|
|17||Cooch behar||Click Here|
|19||Dakshin Dinajpur||Click Here|
Click Here to download the West Bengal Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017 for Kolkata and Cooch Behar, Purba & Paschim Medinipur districts.
How to Download the WB Group D Recruitment Admit Card 2017:
- Candidates have to download the e-Admit Cards from the website that is www.wbgdrb.in or www.wbgdrb.applythrunet.co.in.
- No Admit Card will be issued through the Postal Department before the written Examination.
- Candidates can go through the link provided above or they can also visit the official website directly.
- After that, fill in the applicant ID and from there they can download their admit card.
- In the case of any difficulties in downloading the Admit card or in submitting the on-line application form, the applicants are advised to communicate either through telephone (Contact No.1860-345-2224) or through e-mail [email protected]
- Candidates may visit the websites of the Board (www.wbgdrb.in) for information on the development of recruitment process from time to time.