www.ggnpunjab.com Punjab Job Fair 2017. Ghar-Ghar Naukri Punjab Rojgar Mela. GGN Punjab Online Registration
The Government of Punjab is going to host first Job Fair ( Rojgar Mela ) under Ghar Ghar Naukri (GGN Punjab) Scheme 2017. The willing candidates can register online from 18th to 21st August 2017 on the website at www.ggnpunjab.com respectively.
This is a bright chance for the students having any degree or diploma from various disciplines in Punjab state. The Govt of Punjab will host State-Level Mega Job Fair in IKG-PTU Jalandhar under Ghar Ghar Naukri Scheme. The students of Polytechnic, Engineering, ITI, or Universities will be taking part in GGN Punjab Job Fair which will be hosted in Ludhiana from 21st August to 31st August 2017. So, the eligible candidates advised to register him/her self on the official website at www.ggnpunjab.com between 18 to 21 August 2017.
GGN Punjab Mega Job Fair 2017
- Name of Scheme: Ghar Ghar Naukri (GGN Punjab)
- Event: Punjab Mega Jobs Mela
- Job Courses: BBA, B.A, MBA, B.Com, MCA, ITI (All Trades), Polytechnics
- Punjab Job Fair Location: IKG-PTU Ludhiana
- Timing: 10:00 AM to 05:00 PM
- GGN Punjab dates: 21st August to 31st August 2017
- Official Site: www.ggnpunjab.com
The Punjab Government is going to fulfill the promise of giving jobs to eligible students that were made during the elections in Feb 2017. GGN Punjab Job Mela will offer more than 4,000 jobs to the eligible and desirous candidates. Punjab C.M, Mr. Captain Amarinder Singh will inaugurate the event on 21st August 2017. All the selection process such as Interview, Vice-Voce etc shall be processed right on the spot in given dates.
How to register for GGN Punjab Mega Job Fair 2017:
Candidates are advised to follow the instructions properly to register him/her self for Ghar-Ghar Naukri Job Fair Scheme 2017. Who are not aware of the registration process can follow the simple steps given below.
- First of all, visit the official website at www.ggnpunjab.com
- Click on the “New Registration” link
- Fill the required Personal details on the next page
- Check the filled information properly
- Click on the “Submit Personal Details”
- Fill the educational details and click on the submit button
- Take a print out of the application form for further use