AAI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2021: India’s Airport Authority has published two notifications about Graduate/Diploma Apprentice Trainee and ITI Apprentice Trainee posts for various Airports in the northern region. Only northern region candidates can apply for the post. The training time period is one year for all Apprentice trainee. Interested candidates should check the eligibility conditions and apply before the closing date that is 24 January 2021. Other details about educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply are given below.
AAI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2021
|Organization Name||Airport Authority of India|
|Posts Name||Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice Trainee|
|The Starting Date to Apply Online||06.01.2021|
|The Last Date to Apply Online||24.01.2021|
AAI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2021: Important Details
|7.||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||08|
|8.||Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)||07|
|14||ITI Trade (Computer Operator Programming Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Finance and Electronics)||14|
- The candidate should have a diploma for the Diploma Apprentice Trainee post from a recognized institute.
- The candidate should have a degree for the Graduate Apprentice Trainee post from a recognized institute.
- For ITI, the candidate should have ITI or NCVT certificate from a recognized institute.
The candidate should be passed out from 2018 or the upper batch for all Apprentice Trainee posts.
For all Apprentice Trainee post, the candidate should have a maximum of 26 years of age.
The application fee is NIL for all the candidates.
- Graduate candidates will get a stipend of Rupees 15000 for one year training time period.
- Diploma candidates will get a stipend of Rupees 12000 for one year training time period.
- ITI candidates will get a stipend of Rupees 9000 for one year training time period.
Step I: The candidates’ provisional selection will be made based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
Step II: The final selection will be made based on the following at the time of joining.
- Verification of documents
- Submission of Medical Fitness Certificate
The shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview and Document verification through their registered email IDs only.
Visit the official website of AAI at @www.aai.aero/en for more information.
Steps To Apply Online For AAI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2021
Visit the official website of AAI and read the instructions carefully. Register yourself and then do log in to fill the complete application form. Fill in all the details correctly. Upload photograph, signature, and required documents. Submit the form.
Important Links to Consider for AAI Apprentice Trainee Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification ITI
Official Notification Graduate/Diploma
|Apply Online for ITI
Apply Online for Graduate/Diploma
Note: The application fee is NIL for the Graduate/Diploma/ITI Apprentice Trainee post in AAI Recruitment 2021.