CCI Recruitment 2021: Cement Corporation of India Limited, Tandur, publishes a notification about 100 ITI Apprentice Trainee posts. Applications are invited from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act- 1961. Intended and eligible candidates should apply before 20 January 2021. Candidates are required to send the application form by post to the prescribed address. Other information about the recruitment like selection criteria, age limit, pay scale, how to apply is described below.
CCI Recruitment 2021 Overview
|Organization Name||Cement Corporation of India Limited|
|Posts Name||ITI Apprentice Trainee|
|The Last Date to Apply Offline||20.01.2021|
CCI Recruitment 2021 Notification Details
|3||Welder [Gas & Electric]||10|
|6||Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV||10|
|9||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||06|
The candidate should have passed matric from the recognized board and have the following eligibility according to trade.
- For Fitter Trade, ITI in Fitter is required.
- For Electrician Trade, a Candidate having ITI in Electrician is eligible.
- For Welder Trade, Candidates having ITI in Welder Gas/Electric are eligible.
- For Turner/Machinist Trade, the Candidate should have ITI in Turner or Machinist is eligible.
- For Instrument Mechanic Trade, a Candidate having ITI in Instrument Mechanic is eligible.
- For Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV Trade, Candidate should have done ITI in Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV.
- For Carpenter Trade, the Candidate should have done ITI in Carpenter.
- For Plumber Trade, Candidates having ITI in Plumber are eligible.
- For Data Entry Operator (DEO) Trade, the Candidate should have done ITI in Office Assistant or COPA.
Candidates having age between 18 years to 25 years are eligible. The upper age limit is relaxed as per government guidelines.
The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
Selection of the candidates will be made on a merit basis formed by aggregate marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
Visit the official website of CCI Limited at @https://www.cciltd.in.
Steps To Apply For CCI Recruitment 2021
- Candidates should visit the official website and read the advertisement carefully.
- Print the application form from the advertisement and fill it correctly.
- Attach xerox copy of the documents along with the application form.
- Send the application form through SPEED POST ONLY on or before 20.01.2021 to the specified address.
Address: To The General Manager, Tandur Cement Factory, Karankote Village, Tandur Mandal, Vikarabad District, Telangana – 501158
Important Links to Consider for Cement Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2021:
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Application forms are invited offline before 20 January 2021 for CCI Recruitment 2021.