The AIIMS Delhi admit card has been released by the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. The admit cards are released for the exam to be conducted for the post of Junior Administrative Assistant, Senior Administrative Assistant, and Personal Assistant. Those candidates who were eagerly waiting for the AIIMS Admit card 2020 to be released, can now Get the AIIMS Delhi Junior Administrative Assistant, Senior Administrative Assistant Hall Ticket 2020 from the official website.
AIIMS Delhi Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Exam Conducting Body||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|Name of the Post||Junior Administrative Assistant, Senior Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant|
|Date of the Exam||26th December 2020|
|Admit Card Status||Available|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
AIIMS Delhi Hall Ticket
The official will make the admit card available via the online process only. The candidates need not wait for any hard copy to be sent to them via mail. So the candidates are requested to Get the AIIMS admit card by vising the official website. Get ding the admit card is very important before the exam as if you don’t bring the admit card to the exam venue, you will not be able to enter the examination hallGet
All the candidates are suggested that they should keep the admit card safe till the examination process will get completed. There will be no duplicate admit card will be issued later to any candidates at any terms. So it is very necessary to keep the admit card safe.
AIIMS Delhi Exam Date
The officials are all set to conduct the AIIMS Delhi exam for Junior Administrative Assistant and Senior Administrative Assistant post on 26th December 2020. The official website has released the direct links to Get the admit card without any hindrance. If you want to know more details about the AIIMS admit cards, you can read the article further.
Details You Will See On AIIMS Admit Card 2020
The following details will be seen by you on the AIIMS admit card. You should see and check each and every detail there on the admit card.
- The name of the candidates
- Date of Birth
- Category of the candidates
- Date of the exam
- Timing of the exam
- Address of the exam venue
- Instruction for the exam day
Complete Process to Get the AIIMS Admit Card 2020
- First of all, you have to visit the official website that is aiimsexams.org
- There on the home page, you have to go to the important announcement
- In that section, you will have to see the new notification links.
- Find out the AIIMS Delhi Junior Administrative Assistant, Senior Administrative Assistant, and Personal Assistant Admit Card 2020 link.
- Tap on the link as soon as you find it.
- Now enter the details and press the submit
- You will see you admit card on the screen.
- Check all your details on the admit card.
- Also, you should take the printout to be carried to the examination hall.
What if You Forget the Password to Get the Exam?
At the time of registration, the officials give you a registration Id and password that you use to submit at the time of Get the admit card. Sometimes, you just forget the login password and won’t be able to Get the admit card. But in such case, you have an alternative method to Get the admit card.
- You have to go to the forgot password link shown on the login window.
- Then, you have to enter the registration ID or date of birth, your mobile number, and email id that are asked there on the login window.
- After you enter all the details, you have to submit the details. The password will be sent to you on your registered email.
- Finally, you can use the password and Get the AIIMS admit card 2020.