Candidates who want to appear for the BSSC Rajbhasha Sahayak, Urdu Anuwadak (Urdu Translator) Exam 2020, should download the BSSC Urdu Translator Admit Card 2020. The candidates will be allowed in the exam after verifying the admit card outside the exam hall. The candidates who want to download their Bihar Urdu Translator Admit Card should visit the official website and take a printout of the admit cards. On the admit card, the candidates will be able to see the details like the exam center, date, and timing of the exam.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
BSSC Urdu Translator Admit Card
The admit cards for Rajbhasha Sahayak Exam have been released and can be downloaded now but for Urdu Anuwadak Exam, the admit card will be released soon. The exam date for both the exam has been announced. The Rajbhasha Sahayak Exam is all set to be conducted on 30th December 2020 and the Urdu Anuwadak Exam will be conducted on 31st January 2021.
So those candidates who want to appear in this exam must now download the admit cards as soon as possible before the last date to download them.
Bihar Urdu Anuwadak Admit Card 2020
|Organization Name||Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC)|
|Name of the Post||Rajbhasha Sahayak, Urdu Anuwadak (Urdu Translator)|
|Date of the Exam||Urdu Anuwadak- 31st January 2021
Rajbhasha Sahayak: 30th December 2020
|Release Date of Admit Card||Urdu Anuwadak – 2nd week of January 2021 tentative
Rajbhasha Sahayak – 23rd December 2020
|Process of Selection||Written Test, Interview|
BSSC Urdu Translator Vacancies
The application process for Bihar Rajbhasha Sahayak, Urdu Anuwadak exam has been completed very nicely by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC). The total number of vacancies for all the posts is 1505 that has to be filled by the BSSC. A lot of candidates have applied for the recruitment process and now all of them are waiting for Bihar Urdu Translator Admit Card 2020.
Bihar Urdu Anuwadak Admit Card Availability
So as per the official notification, for Rajbhasha Sahayak, the admit cards have been released but for the Urdu Anuwadak exam, the admit cards will be released in the month of January 2021. So the candidates who have applied for the Rajbhasha Sahayak exam can now download the admit cards by visiting the official website.
For Urdu Translator admit cards, the candidates have to wait for a little.
Details to Be Checked On Your Bihar Translator Admit Card
There are some details on your admit card that you should check before you download the admit cards and take a print out. The details are as follows.
- Candidates’ Name
- Photograph of the candidate
- Candidates’ Father’s Name
- Candidates’ Date of Birth
- Candidates’ Signature
- Gender of the Candidate
- Signature of the Invigilator
- Examination Date
- Enrollment Number
- Exam related instructions
- Center address and code
How To Download BSSC Urdu Translator Admit Card
Below are some steps that you should follow if you want to download the admit cards for Urdu Anuwadak and Rajbhasha Sahayak exam 2020. It will help you avoid any mistake that you can make.
- First of all, the candidates are requested to visit the official website of BSSC that is bssc.bih.nic.in
- You will see the home page of the Bihar Staff Selection Commission website.
- On the home page, on the left side, you will see the notice board.
- You have to check the admit card link on the notice board.
- When you find the link, just tap on it. A logon window will open.
- You have to enter the credentials as your roll number and password that you have got at the time of registration.
- After entering the details, tap on the submit button.
- You can now see your Bihar Urdu Translator Admit Card
- You should the details on the admit card to see everything is correct or not.
- If you find no error, you can download the admit card.
- You should also take a printout of the admit card to bring them to the examination hall.
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|