Allahabad High Court was set up on 17th March 1866 and at the time of establishment, it was India’s fourth high court. Allahabad High Court has released an online job notification for 98 vacancies of Higher Judicial Services. Individuals searching for a job can take the benefit of this notification through online applications. The applications can be filled for these posts by interested and qualified candidates till 19th February 2021. Go through the details below to know more about the recruitment like application process, salary details, required age, and others.
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Overview
|Department Name||Allahabad High Court|
|Posts Name||Higher Judicial Services|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||Allahabad|
|Last Date To Apply||19-02-2021|
Allahabad High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Name of Post: Higher Judicial Services
Educational Qualifications: The applicant must have Bachelor’s in Law from the accredited ins
Age Criteria: On 01st January 2021, the candidate must be between 35-45 years. Kindly check out the official notification for relaxation benefits.
Application Fee: The application will consist of fixed charges such as :
- Rs. 1250/- for GEN/OBC candidates.
- Rs. 1000/- for SC/ST candidates.
Pay Scale: Rupees 51550-63070/- per month will be paid to the selected applicant.
Selection Procedure: The following are the selection parameters :
- Written Exam.
- Personal Interview.
Important Details Regarding Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021
Please note that the Preliminary exam for the vacant posts will be held at Prayagraj on dated 04th April 2021. And the candidates scoring a minimum of 55% score will appear for the main examination. Applicant must have past experience in advocacy for a period not less than 07 years.
How To Apply Online For Allahabad High Court Recruitment 2021 –
- Apply for the recruitment by filling in the necessary details on https://allahabadhighcourt.in
- Upload the supporting certificates such as age proof, caste certificate, academic certificates, and experience (if any).
- Also, upload the latest colored photograph of the candidate with the signature.
- Pay the fees online and keep the hard copy of the receipt to show in the future if needed.
- All the disputes will be settled under the jurisdiction of Allahabad High Court.
Important Links To Consider For Allahabad High Court Recruitment
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: Complete information regarding the recruitment will be made available to the aspirants on the website corner. So, visit them regularly.