Tamil Nadu Group 1 Admit Card: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is an authority in Tamilnadu to employ personnel into the state’s public service. TNPSC performs all the functions which are specified in article 320 of the constitution of India. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has generated a link to download the admit card on 69 vacancies announced earlier. All the aspirants who had applied for the posts must take out their admit card by filling in the necessary details.
TNPSC Admit Card
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Posts Details||Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police, Assistant Commissioner, Deputy Registrar of Co-operative societies, Assistant Director of Rural Development, District Officer|
|Total Vacant Spots||69|
|Qualifications:||Degree from State or Centre approved college|
|Age Criteria:||21-38 years|
|Job Location||Across India|
TNPSC Group I Exam Date
The date declared by the TNPSC officials for Group I Preliminary Examination is 03rd January 2021. Although, the date for the main written examination will be announced after the declaration of the preliminary exam result.
Documents Required For TNPSC Admit Card
The number of documents essentials for download of admit card are not much as the applicant must have online registration print out for registration number and date of birth certificates for age details
Important Details For TNPSC Group I Admit Card
An interested candidate applying for the post must know that he/she need to pay the following amount :
- One Time Registration Fee – Rs. 150/-
- Preliminary Examination Fee – Rs. 100/-
- Main Written Examination Fee – Rs. 200/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/ESM & Other – Nil.
The candidates qualifying for exams will be employed with a handsome salary of Rupees 56100-177500/- Level 22 p.m.
How To Get TNPSC Admit Card Online
- There is no such hard method for downloading an admit card.
- Firstly, the applicant must visit the admit card link given below.
- On-screen, a page will be displayed asking for necessary credentials such as application no & DOB put it carefully.
- You will see an admit card containing details such as name, address, exam center, and the photograph of the applicant.
- After downloading of admit card, the candidate must carefully check complete details as the applicant having a hall ticker with wrong details will not be permitted to appear for the examination.
Direct Links To Download TNPSC Group I Admit Card
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
|Admit Card||Find Here|