AP Police Driver Recruitment 2018 | Andhra Pradesh Police Driver Constable Recruitment | Andhra Pradesh Police Driver Application Form | AP Police Drive Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board is initiating a recruitment for the posts of Driver in the State Police Department. Applications are inviting from eligible candidates for filling up 2485 posts of Driver Constables. Candidates can apply online from 22 March 2018. The recruitment details, educational qualification and other details are given below.
AP Police Driver Recruitment Details 2018
|Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board
|Name of Post
|Online Application Form Registration Starts From
|Last date to submit online application form
The AP Police Recruitment Board has released a notification with the Advertisement Date: 22nd March 2018 on its website. The application registration will start from 22 March 2018.
Educational Qualification: Applicants must have passed 12th Class form a recognized board.
Age Limit: Applicant’s age should be minimum 18 Years and maximum 30 Years. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the government rules.
Selection Criteria: Applicants will be selected as per the following processes:-
- Written test
- PET or Physical Efficiency Test
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will be paid a remuneration according to the Advertisement Dated 22/03/2018. Applicants are advised to check the detailed notification for further details.
How to apply online for Andhra Pradesh Police Constable Driver Recruitment 2018:
- Visit the official website at www.appolice.gov.in
- Find the notification for Driver recruitment named Advertisement Dated 22/03/2018.
- A direct detail to the same is given below.
- . on the detail and fill the required details.
- Check the filled details and make a payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a valid print out of it for future reference.