Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Limited invites Online applications for 726 Technical Assistant Posts. Eligible candidates can apply through online mode only from 20/03/2018 to 25/04/2018. Here in this article, we will discuss about the eligibility criteria and other information about the KSRTC Recruitment 2018. Download the official notification given below.
KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment Details
|Name of the organisation||KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation)|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant|
|Online Application Registration Starts From||20/03/2018|
|Last Date to submit online application||25/04/2018|
Educational criteria for KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 is as follows:-
- Diploma in ITC/ITI/NAC in relevant field or its equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Light Motor Vehicle Driving License.
Age Limit:- Applicant’s maximum age should be 35 years as on the application registration date. As per the rules, age relaxation of 3 to 5 years is applicable to all reserved category candidates.
KSRTC Jobs 2018 in Karnataka Selection Process:-
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test (Male: Height-163 cms, Weight-55 Kg),(Female:Height-153 cms, Weight-50 Kg)
- Personal Interview
KSRTC Online Application Fee
- General/OBC Candidates:- Rs.800/-
- SC/ST Candidates:- Rs.500/-
KSRTC Karnataka Jobs 2018 Salary:- Selected candidates will be paid Rs.11,640/- to Rs.15,700/- per month.
KSRTC Recruitment 2018 Important Dates:-
- Notification Date: 17th March 2018
- KSRTC Online Application Starting Date: 20th March 2018
- Last Date to submit online application form: 25th April 2018
|Official Notification||Apply Online|