Arunachal Pradesh govt has come up with a new vacancy circular for 90 seats. The notification pdf is updated on the APSSB website. The APSSB organization will run the recruitment drive for Personal Assistant/Stenographer posts. The Stenographer posts come under Group C and the salary will be in Level 05. The APSSB organization has initiated the registration Details for the Stenographer posts on the 15th of November 2023 and the closing date to submit the PA post application is the 05th of December 2023.
Notification Summary: APSSB Personal Assistant Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|APSSB/Arunachal Pradesh/ Personal Assistant
|Apply Online Begin Date
|15th November 2023
|Stenographer Gr III Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|05th December 2023
|Number of Posts
Whole Facts: APSSB Personal Assistant Notification 2023
- Personal Assistant/Stenographer Gr III- 90 Posts
The contenders with the qualification of a three-year graduation degree and a diploma in Stenography are the requirements for the APSSB Stenographer posts and the certificates must be genuine.
The contenders needed to pass stage 1 of the Stenography test and stage 2 of the online written MCQ test for the APSSB Stenographer posts.
- For GEN Category- Rupees 200
- For APST Category- Rupees 150
The contenders must have the age more than 18 years and their age should be more than 35 years to apply for the PA Stenographer seats online on the APSSB website.
The contenders who pass the selection rounds for the APSSB Stenographer posts will receive a package of Rupees 29200- 92300 per month.
How to Apply For APSSB Personal Assistant Notification
- We have given the notification pdf Details and application Details for the APSSB Stenographer posts above.
- Save the pdf and review the facts of the APSSB Stenographer posts.
- Study the instructions/guidelines for the APSSB PA jobs.
- Write the correct details like name/ age/ qualification/ email ID, Phone Number, etc in the Stenographer form.
- Move next to attach the docs/photo in the APSSB Stenographer form.
- Submit the APSSB Stenographer PA post form with fees.
- Keep a copy of the APSSB Stenographer PA form.