The aspirants whose dream is to get a school teacher job can apply for the PRT/TGT/PGT posts in Bihar govt schools. The BPSC Commission has come with a new job notification for a huge number of posts of 69706. The contenders can start registering for the BPSC School Teacher posts from the 05th of November 2023. We advised all the contenders to go through the eligibility requirements for the School Teacher posts and then register online on the BPSC website. The BPSC organization will shut down the portal for School Teacher post form submission on the 14th of November 2023.
Notification Summary: BPSC School Teacher TRE II Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority||BPSC School Teacher TRE II|
|Apply Online Begin Date||05th November 2023|
|Posts Name||School Teacher Posts|
|Apply Online End Date||14th November 2023|
|Number of Posts||69706 Posts|
Entire Facts: BPSC School Teacher TRE II Notification 2023
- TRE II/Primary Teacher/Class 6-8- 31982 Posts
- TRE II/Secondary Teacher/Class 9-10- 19395 Posts
- TRE II/Post Graduate Teacher/Class 11-12- 18980 Posts
- TRE II/Principal- 31
The contenders who have finished the qualification of graduation degree/BCOM/ MSC/ PG degree/BA/BSC/ Diploma/ BED/DED /BTET from the authorized college/school/ board will be able to apply for the School Teacher posts for BPSC.
There will be only written exams for choosing the contenders for the School Teacher posts for Bihar govt schools.
- For GEN/Other State Category -Rupees 750
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female Category – Rupees 200
- Bio Metric Fee Category – Rupees 200
- For Posts 1 – 18-37 Years
- For Posts 2 – 21- 37 Years
- For Posts 3 – 21- 37 Years
- For Posts 4 – 21- 37 Years
- For Posts 1 – Rupees 28000
- For Posts 2 – Rupees 31000
- For Posts 3 – Rupees 32000
- For Posts 4 – Rupees 35000
How to Apply For BPSC School Teacher TRE II Notification
- The applicants who desire to submit applications for the BPSC School Teacher posts must review the job responsibilities carefully.
- Then, enroll online by filling out the BPSC School Teacher post form.
- You should upload the docs/certificates in the proper size and format in the BPSC School Teacher post form.
- Pay the fees for the BPSC School Teacher post form.
- Submit the BPSC application.