Applications for UP Assistant Teacher enrollment 2018 have started being made from the 25th of January 2018. The Written test is going to be help on the 12th of March, 2018.
UP Basic Education branch has proclaimed to make enrollment for the post of Assistant Primary Teacher. There are going to be enrollment for 68500 Posts of an Assistant Teacher. The responsibility of conducting the exam lies with the exam regulatory authority UP. The Schedule for this Exam has been announced already.
UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card details
|Authority||Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board|
|Exam Name||Assistant Teacher Exam|
|Admit Card Download date||01/03/2018|
UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card 2018
Call Letters/ Admit Cards for the applicants for the UP Assistant Teacher Written test are going to be offered on the certified website. UP Assistant Teacher Admit Card is going to be on offer a couple of weeks ahead of the exam on the 26th Of February of 2018.
The applicant must have the Printed admit card & a legitimate photo ID when they go to the allotted examination center.
Some Points associated with the UP Teacher Written Exam
- The test will be an offline test. It will have 150 Questions with a total mark of 150.
- The exam is going to be of the Subjective Type. The test will have Very concise Answer Type Questions.
- This exam won’t have Objective Type Questions.
- The exam will go on for 03 Hours.
Downloading the UP Assistant Teacher enrollment Admit Card 2018
The steps for downloading the admit card have been shown below. Follow the steps given below for downloading the card.
- The applicant has to visit www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in. The page will have an Assistant Teacher Recruitment part with a button labeled “download.” The applicant must click on it.
- Now, insert the DoB, Registration No., & gender before clicking the bottom labeled ‘Download Admit Card.’
- The admit card is going to be on display for the applicant to see and they can download it after verifying the particulars given on it.
The Admit Card of 2018 features some information. They are:
- Candidate’s name
- Exam Name
- Exam Center
- Roll No.
- Exam center particulars
- Candidate’s exclusive identification mark
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Work From Home||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|