BMTC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2018 | BMTC JA Admit Card Download | Banglore Metropolitan Junior Assistant Call Letter | BMTC Junior Assistant Exam Date
Banglore Metropolitan Transport Corporation is expected to conduct the written exam for Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operator posts in June 2018. Admit Cards will be released on the official website 15 days before the examination date. Download BMTC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket through the direct link given on this page by using the application registration details.
In March-April 2018, online applications were invited from the eligible candidates for filling up 100 posts of Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operators in BMTS (Banglore Metropolitan Transport Corporation). The application registration process ends on 25/04/2018. After that, the authority will organize the written exam for these posts.
BMTC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2018
- Organization Name: Banglore Metropolitan Transport Corporation (BMTC)
- Name of post: Junior Assistant cum Data Entry Operator
- Total vacancies: 100
- Online application registration process ends on: 25/04/2018
- Written examination date: June 2018 (tentative)
- BMTC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket Availability: 15 days prior to the exam date
- Website: www.mybmtc.com
A large number of candidates applied for the above said posts. Now, the aspirants are in search of the BMTC Admit Card/BMTC Hall Ticket. The recruitment board is expected to organize the written exam in the month of June. The candidates are referred to visit the website regularly for exam date and other updates.
BMTC Junior Assistant Exam Date
The authority is likely to conduct the written test within two months of application registration date. The BMTC Junior Assistant posts exam date will be released on the official website. Also, the candidates will be intimated on the registered email id and mobile number.
The candidates are advised to visit the official website for latest information and further updates on BMTC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018.
BMTC Junior Assistant Admit Card Details – General Instructions
The BMTC Junior Assistant Hall Tickets will be made available to download on the official website of the authority. Candidates will be able to download the same by putting their application registration details.
Generally, the BMTC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket contains the candidate’s details like name, roll number, examination venue details, exam timings etc printed on it. The aspirants must check the details on BMTC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket properly. In case of any error, the candidates must contact the examination authority before the exam date.
The examination authority has provided some general instructions to be followed by the postulates. As per the instructions, the candidates must bring a valid photo identity proof like aadhar card, driving license, voter identity card, etc with them at the time of examination.
How to download BMTC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2018:
- First of all, visit the official website of BMTC at www.mybmtc.com.
- Find the suitable link for BMTC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket 2018.
- A direct link to the same is given below.
- Click on the respective link.
- Fill the required details like application registration number and date of birth.
- Check the entered information properly and click on submit button.
- Download and take a valid print out of BMTC Junior Assistant Hall Ticket for further use.