KFD Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 notification has been released. The Department will fulfill the 569 Vacancies of Forest Guard and Deputy Ranger Forest Officer. The online application is starting from 9 April 2018. The candidates can apply online for KFD FG/DRFO Recruitment 2018
|Name of the Post||Number of Posts|
|Deputy Ranger Forest Officer||240|
|Notification Date||29 March|
|Online Application Starts||9th April 2018|
|Online Application Last Date||8th May 2018|
|FEE deposit Last Date||10th May 2018|
- Forest Guard (FG): Passed PUC/12th/10+2/Intermediate from a recognized Board
- Deputy Ranger Forest Officer (DRFO): Passed B.Sc in Forestry or any other relevant subject from a recognized board or university
Age Limit: The candidates should be 27 years of Age. The reserved categories will get the Relaxation according to the Government Norms. A Candidate can have a maximum of 5 Years relaxation. See the detailed notification for the confirmation.
- Written Examination (Prelims & Mains)
- Physical Standard Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
- Personal Interview
Pay Scale: The Pay Scale for the selected candidates will be as per the Government Norms. The candidates will receive a Pay band of Rs.
- Forest Guard (FG): Rs.11,600/- to Rs.21,000/- per month
- Deputy Ranger Forest Officer (DRFO): Rs.12,500/- to Rs.24,000/- per month
Application Fee: The candidates who are applying for the Recruitment will have to pay Rs as an application fee under unreserved section. The Reserved Section Candidates will have to Pay RS.
How to apply online for Recruitment?
- First of all, the candidates should download the Official Notification and Read carefully.
- Then, head over to the Official Website for the Recruitment
- Click the Register/Registration Button
- Enter Your Details, Mobile Number, and Email ID.
- Complete your registration.
- Now fill your academic details and experience (If required).
- Finally, submit your Application for the concerned Recruitment