Jr Clerk, Peon/ Hamal Posts recruitment notification is released by Bombay High Court. The organization of the Bombay High Court has invited applications for 4629 seats. The contenders have been allowed to submit the applications for the Bombay High Court posts online and the registration process has started from 04th of December 2023. All the contenders who meet the eligibility requirements for the Bombay High Court vacancies can submit online applications before the 18th of December 2023.
Notification Summary: Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Bombay High Court
|Apply Online Begin Date
|04th December 2023
|Jr Clerk, Peon/ Hamal Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|18th December 2023
|Number of Posts
Entire Facts: Bombay High Court Notification 2023
- BHC/Steno/Grade-3- 568 Posts
- BHC/Jr Clerk- 2795 Posts
- BHC/Peon/Hamal- 1266 Posts
The contenders are needed to show the facts of the 07th class/ graduation degree obtained from the recognized college/ school/ board in the online applications of Bombay High Court for the eligible posts.
The contenders will be first shortlisted based on basic screening and then there will be a typing exam, cleaning exam, and another skill exam for Bombay High Court vacancies for Peon and other seats.
- For OBC/ST/ST/SBC Category- Rupees 900
- For Others Category- Rupees 1000
The contenders who maintain the age of more than 18 years and less than 38 years are invited to submit the applications for the Bombay High Court Peon, Clerk, and posts.
- BHC/Steno/Grade-3 Posts- Rupees 38600 -122800
- BHC/Jr Clerk Posts- Rupees 19900- 63200
- BHC/Peon/Hamal Posts- Rupees 15000 -47600
How to Apply For Bombay High Court Notification
- The contenders who want to register for the jobs in the Bombay High Court need to first review the details of the notification.
- Then select the name of the posts as per your eligibility for Bombay High Court.
- Enter the name/DOB/address/etc details in the Bombay High Court form.
- Scan the docs and attach them to the Bombay High Court form.
- Proceed next to submit the fees for Bombay High Court jobs.
- Submit the filled application form to the Bombay High Court on time.