HPSC organization has come with a new job notification for the posts of Executive Branch and other Allied Service Posts. The notification of HPSC is released for 121 seats of HCS and the HPSC organization has also declared the dates for the examination. The contenders are required to apply online for the HPSC HCS seats and the registration portal of HPSC for the HCS seats will be open from the 01st of December 2023 to the 21st of December 2023. You should go through the pdf of the HPSC HCS notification carefully before applying.
Notification Summary: HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023
|Name of Authority
|Apply Online Begin Date
|01st December 2023
|Executive Branch & Other Allied Service Posts
|Apply Online End Date
|21st December 2023
|Number of Posts
Whole Facts: HPSC HCS Notification 2023
- HCS/Exe Branch- 23 Posts
- DSP- 06 Posts
- ETO- 08 Posts
- District Food/Supplies Controller/DFSC- 02 Posts
- Assis Registrar Coop Societies/ARCS- 01 Posts
- Assis Excise/Taxation Officer/AETO- 19 Posts
- Block Development/Panchayat Officer/BDPO-37 Posts
- Traffic Manager/TM- 04 Posts
- District Food/Supplies Officer/DFSO- 01 Posts
- Assis Employment Officer/AEO- 12 Posts
- Naib Tehsildar- 28 Posts
The contenders needed to show the facts of their graduation degree in the online form of HCS posts released by the HPSC organization. The DMC/certificate of graduation degree should be from the acknowledged college/university/ school.
The contenders will be first invited for the pre-exam and then there will be a main exam for the selection. The HPSC organization will also interview the final merit list of HCS vacancies.
- For Male GEN Category- Rupees 1000
- For Female GEN Category- Rupees 250
- For SC/BCA/BCB/ESM/EWS Category- Rupees 250
- For PWD Category- No Fees
The contenders should have their age from 18-42 years for the HPSC HCS seats except the DSP posts have an upper age bar of 27 years.
The monthly salary for the HPSC HCS seats will be as per Group A and Group B grades of the posts.
How to Apply For HPSC HCS Notification
- The contenders must provide genuine details in the online HPSC HCS forms.
- You have to give the family ID details, reservation certificate details, education details, etc in the HPSC HCS form.
- Submit HPSC HCS application with docs and fees.