DDA Junior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020. Delhi Patwari Recruitment. Delhi Development Authority Sachivalaya Sahayak Online Application Form. Apply Online for DDA Section Officer/Stenographer/Mali Posts.
Delhi Development Authority has announced recruitment under Advt. No. 1/2020 for various Group A, B & C posts. Applications are invited for filling up various posts of Junior Secretariat Assistant, Patwari, Stenographer, Section Officer, Mali and other posts. There are a total of 629 vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 23/03/2020 to 15/05/2020 (extended). In this article, you will get the details like eligible details, age limit, and other details on DDA Recruitment 2020.
DDA JSA Recruitment 2020 – Sachivalaya Sahayak
|Authority Name||Delhi Development Authority (DDA)|
|Online Application Registration Starts From||23/05/2020|
|Last Date to submit the online application form|
DDA Recruitment – Vacancy Wise Details
- Deputy Director (System) – 2 Posts
- Deputy Director (Planning) – 5 Posts
- Assistant Director (System) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Director (Planning) – 5 Posts
- Assistant Accountants Officer – 11 Posts
- Architectural Officer – 8 Posts
- Planning Assistant – 1 Post
- Section Officer (Horticulture) – 48 Posts
- Surveyor – 11 Posts
- Stenographer – 100 Posts
- Patwari – 44 Posts
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – 292 Posts
- Mali – 100 Posts
Applicants are advised to check the detailed notification for complete educational details on various posts. A direct link to download the notification through the direct link given below.
Candidates must check the DDA Age limit post wise.
- Deputy Director (System/Planning) –Maximum age must be 40 years
- Assistant Director (System) – Maximum age must be 35 years
- Assistant Director (Planning), Assistant Accountants Officer, Architectural Officer, Planning Assistant, Section Officer (Horticulture)– 30 years
- Surveyor – 18 to 25 years
- Stenographer Gr.- D – 18 to 30 years
- Patwari –Between 21 to 27 years
- Junior Secretariat Assistant – Between 18 to 27 years
- Mali – 18 to 25 years
Application Fee Details:-
- Application Fee will be Rs. 500/- for all categories of posts.
- All female candidates/Scheduled Caste/ Scheduled Tribe/ Persons with Disabilities are exempted from paying application fee as per the Government orders.
How to apply online for DDA Recruitment (Advt. 1/2020):-
- Visit the official website of DDA through the below link.
- Click on the link named Advt. No. 01/2020.
- Now, select the desired post and click on Apply Online.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Upload the scanned documents and proceed.
- Then, make a payment of the application fee.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Detailed Notification||Download Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Private & Government Jobs Opportunities|
|Work From Home||Bank Jobs|
|Teaching Jobs||Defence Jobs|
|Private Jobs||Government Jobs|
|Police Jobs||International Jobs|
|SSC Jobs||Court Jobs|
|We are updating all sarkari & Government jobs here on Daily basis|