Karnataka State Police is inviting online applications from the candidates for filling up Constable posts in Karnataka State Reserve Police. The online application submission process will start on May 18, 2020. The last date to submit the application form is June 15, 2020. This recruitment drive will fill up a total of 2672 posts in the organisation. Candidates can read below for eligibility, selection process and other useful information on Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2020.
Karnataka Police Vacancy Details
- Total Posts – 2762 Posts
- Special Reserve Police Constable (SRPC) (KSRP) – 2420 Posts
- Bandsmen (KSRP) – 252 Posts
Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment
|Recruitment Authority Name||Karnataka State Police|
|Application Registration Starts From||18/05/2020|
Educational Qualifications:- Applicants must possess a Higher Secondary Certificate from a recognized education board. For further details, the applicants are referred to check the detailed notification from the official website.
Age Limit:- The applicant’s age must be between 18 years to 25 years. Age relaxation to the reserved category candidates should be applicable as per the government rules.
Application Fee:- The candidates from the general and OBC categories have to pay 250/- as application fee while the applicants from reserved categories have to pay 100/- as application fee. The applicants can make a payment of application fee through online challan from a bank near them.
Important Date to remember
|Online Application registration starts from||18/05/2020|
|Last date to submit the online application form||15/06/2020|
How to apply online for Karnataka Police Constable Recruitment 2020
- Firstly, visit the official website through the below link.
- Click on the KSRP Constable Recruitment 2020.
- A direct link to apply online will be activated here.
- Fill the required details correctly.
- Then, upload the scanned documents in the asked format.
- Submit the online application form.
- Make the payment of the application fee in a suitable manner.
- Then upload the fee payment details.
- Finally, submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of it for further reference.
|Advertisement Notification||Newspaper Notification
Detailed Notification (Very Soon)
|Apply Online||on 18/05/2020|
|Official Website||Click Here|