HAL Recruitment 2021: HAL (Hindustan Aeronautical Limited) invited applications in the online mode to fill up the 100 vacancies of Design Trainee & Management Trainee posts. Aspirants who are concerned to crack this post can apply for this post before the 5th of April 2021. Nominees will receive a handsome stipend as per the department rules. According to the personal interview performance, the final selection is done. To get full details to go through the below content.
HAL Recruitment 2021: Highlights
|Department Name||HAL (Hindustan Aeronautical Limited)|
|Posts Name||Design Trainee & Management Trainee|
|Vacancies in number||100|
|First Date to Apply Online||17.03.2021|
|Ending Date to Apply Online||05.04.2021|
HAL Recruitment 2021: Important Details
The applicants who clear their BTech in the relevant field from an accredited Board/ University / Institute can apply for this post. Applicants from the General category have to hold a minimum of 65% of Marks and SC/ST category has to gold 55% of Marks.
- Lower limit: 18 years of age
- Upper limit: 28 years of age
- The reserved category will get the age relief by the department.
- General/OBC category: Rs.500/-
- Others: Nil
The recruited applicants will receive the stipend of Rs.40000 – Rs.140000 for the post.
The selection should be conducted based according to the written exam and personal interview.
Official Website: Refer to the official website @https://hal-india.co.in/Careers/M__206 for any information.
Steps To Apply Online For HAL Recruitment 2021
- Refer to the official website of HAL.
- Find out the advertisement there and read it carefully.
- Registered yourself for the post.
- Fill up the details in it and attach the documents with it.
- Complete the form and proceeds towards the payment.
- At last, deposit the form before the end date.
Important Links to Consider for HAL Recruitment 2021:
|Authority Official Website||Tap Here|
|Official Notification link||Tap Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Note: The applicants have to takes out the receipt of the application fees after the deposition of the fees.