Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2021: Candidates with suitable academic qualifications as well as experience are invited by Rajya Sabha on the empty posts of Fellowship and Internship. The available number of vacancies is 14 and the candidates have the option to opt for application by sending details on the prescribed form on e-mail until 31st March 2021.
Kindly review the details below to know about the eligibility for application, basic pay, selection process, and more.
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2021 Notification Details:
|Department Name||Rajya Sabha|
|Posts Name||Fellowship and Internship|
|Zone/ Circle/ Region||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||31st March 2021|
Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2021 Complete Details–
Details of Post:
- Internship – 10
- Fellowships – 04
- Post 01 – Candidates pursuing Bacheor’s/Master’s can apply.
- Post 02 – As per criteria specified by Rajya Sabha.
Age Criteria: The age of the candidates should be as per the norms of the Rajya Sabha.
Application Fee: Refer to see the official notification to get the details about the fact of whether charges are applicable or not.
Pay Scale: In lieu of the work done in the department, aspirants will get a handsome package each month.
Selection Procedure: The final selection will be made through Recruitment Test, Interview, and Documents Verification.
Important Details Regarding Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2021–
It becomes the responsibility of the applicant to check the official page for the latest updates. If it is found that the entered details in the form are not in conformity with the original documents, then the application can be canceled by Rajya Sabha.
How To Apply Online For Rajya Sabha Recruitment 2021–
- The duly filled form must be sent to Rajya Sabha through e-mail for fellowship at [email protected] and for an internship at [email protected]
- Format of application is given on https://rajyasabha.nic.in.
- Details filled up by the candidate in the form must be correct and true with adequate grounds of accuracy.
- The scanned copies of academic records, age proof, caste, experience with the attached photograph on the form must be sent with application in the pdf format.
- It will be better to keep the proof of application so that it can be shown at the time of document analysis.
Important Links To Consider
|Official Website||Find Here|
|Official Notification||Find Here|
Note: Application received by the interviewee after the due date will not be taken for recruitment.