The Technical Training Institute (TTI), Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL), Bangalore has published a job notice for 120 Apprentice positions. Under HAL’s Corporate Social Responsibility – Skill Development initiative, these positions are offered in the CNC Programmer cum Operator, Electrician, Machinist, and Welder trades.
On or before September 9, 2022, interested and qualified candidates may submit their applications online for the open positions.
Candidates can apply for these positions if they meet specific educational requirements, including passing SSLC/10th or an equivalent exam with a minimum aggregate score of 60% for OBC/ general applicants and 50% for SC/ST/PWD applicants.
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Authority official Name||Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)|
|Official online Website||hal-india.co.in|
|Name of posts||Apprentice|
|Total no. of Vacancies||120|
|Start Date For Applying Online||Started|
|End Date For Online Application||09th September 2022|
HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022: Important Information
- Apprentice: 120
- Applicants must have done SSLC/10th or similar with a minimum cumulative score of 60% for OBC/ General applicants and 50% for SC/PWD/ ST applicants.
- The range in which the applicants must be is between 15 years and 18 years till 01st October 2022.
- The formal announcement contains information about the wage scale.
Applicants for admission will be narrowed down based on a written test that is weighted 50% and the SSLC/10th class grades that are weighted 50%. If there is a tie, the applicant who performed better on the written test will be chosen. If there is still a tie at this point, the applicant who was born earlier will be chosen.
Official Web Address:
For additional updates, visit the website at @hal-india.co.in
Steps To Take When Applying Online For HAL Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- To apply, go to the Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL) website at hal-india.co.in.
- By going to this page on the HAL website and selecting the Recruitment option, you can access the Application Form link for Apprentice positions.
- Users can upload the required file sizes and images as well as the essential information, including eligibility requirements, educational qualifications, experience documents, and other personal information, post-application.
- The applicant must print a duplicate of the HAL Apprentice application form for future use before filling it out and sending it in.
Address: Technical Training Institute (TTI), Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd, Suranjan Das Road, Vimanapura Post, Bangalore-560017