The National Investigation Agency (NIA) and the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) are hiring for the positions of Section Officer/Office Superintendent (SO/OS), Accountant, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), and Grade 1 Stenographer
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
Only qualified officers may apply for this position. The notification requests that this notice be politely distributed to all departments, institutions, and officers and that the official website be maintained.
In order to apply, interested officers must do so no later than one month after the date this advertisement appeared in the employment newspaper. This announcement was made by NIA and appeared in the employment publication on August 13, 2022.
NIA MHA Recruitment 2022: Key Points
|Authority official Name||Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), National Investigation Agency (NIA)|
|Official online Website||www.mha.gov.in|
|Name of posts||Office Superintendent/Section Officer, Accountant, Assistant, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Stenographer Grade 1|
|Begin Date For Online Application||Started|
|End Date For Online Application||within 30 days of the day, this advertising was published.|
NIA MHA Recruitment 2022: Important Information
- Office Superintendent/Section Officer: 03
- Accountant: 01
- Assistant: 09
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): 12
- Stenographer Grade 1: 23
- Details on the required education for the positions can be found on the notification page.
- Office Superintendent/Section Officer: The salary of the applicants will be Rs. 44900 to 142400
- Accountant: The salary of the applicants will be Rs. 35400 to 122400
- Assistant: The salary of the applicants will be Rs. 35400 to 122400
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC): The salary of the applicants will be Rs. 25500 to 81000
- Stenographer Grade 1: The salary of the applicants will be Rs. 35400 to 122400
Official Web Address:
For additional updates, visit the website at @www.mha.gov.in
Application Procedure For NIA MHA Recruitment 2022
- To apply, go to the NIA MHA website at www.mha.gov.in
- By going to this page on the NIA MHA website and selecting the Recruitment option, you can access the Application Form link for Faculty positions.
- Users can upload the required file sizes and images as well as the essential information, including eligibility requirements, educational qualifications, experience documents, and other personal information, post-application.
- The applicant must print a duplicate of the NIA MHA application form for future use before filling it out and sending it in.
Critical Links to Observe for NIA MHA Recruitment 2022:
|Official NIA MHA Website Link||Click Here|
|Official NIA MHA Notification Link||MHA Notification 2022|
FAQs about the hiring procedure
|Q. How do you access the NIA MHA official website?|
|A. Click Here|
|Q. What is the deadline for online applications?|
|A. Within 30 days of the day, this advertising was published.|
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|