Are you applying for govt jobs, or private jobs, or want to avail services like banking, insurance, online bill payment, etc? All of these are required to fill out the application form online using a mobile phone or laptop.
Many people face the problem while filling out the application forms for job applications or for other services. Kindly go through the below details carefully and see the step-by-step procedure to fill out the application form online.
How to Fill Out Online Application Form
It is required to fill out the application form while applying for any govt job or private job. Some organizations invite online application forms to form the candidates and some are invited offline. Check the steps for both types here.
Online Application Form Submission:
Follow the below steps for submitting the online application form for an organization.
- Step 1: The first step for any online application form submission is to visit the main website of the organization.
- Step 2: Then, check the notification pdf for the posts you want to apply to in that organization.
- Step 3: Read all the eligibility details given in that notification like age requirements, educational details, instructions for uploading docs, etc.
- Step 4: Do the registration online and save the ID and Password.
- Step 5: Login again using the credentials obtained in the phone number or email id.
- Step 6: Fill out the online application form step by step, save a part of the form, and move to the next part.
- Step 7: Upload the documents, signature, photo, etc in the online application form.
- Step 8: Pay the application fee for the posts you want to apply as your category.
- Step 9: Review the form data and then submit it online.
- Step 10: . on the Submit detail before the last date.
Offline Application Form Submission:
Follow the below steps for submitting the offline application form for an organization.
- Step 1: The organization gives you the pdf of the application form either in the newspaper or on the main website. You have be required to save a copy of the application form.
- Step 2: Print a copy of the application form on white sheets.
- Step 3: Check the columns of the application form carefully and write the details on the form.
- Step 4: Attach the required certificates with the form.
- Step 5: Paste your photo on the form and sign the form where ever needed.
- Step 6: Pay the application fee using the demand draft or the way given.
- Step 7: Check the postal address and submit the form offline.
Note: It is required to study the official notification carefully before applying offline or online for any posts in any organization.