Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is inviting online applications from candidates for the posts of Male Constable (General Duty), Female Constable (General Duty), and Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1. The candidates should check the selection process, salary, exam details. The Commission has released the notification for 7298 vacancies. If you are interested in these posts, you can apply online. The candidates should pass the 12th class education. The candidates should know the eligibility criteria from the official websites. The application process will start on January 11, 2021, and the last date to apply is February 10, 2021. So start applying as soon as possible.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
The full form of HSSC is Haryana Staff Selection Commission. The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) was comprised on January 28, 1970, by the Government of Haryana, according to the arrangement of Article 309 of the Constitution of India. The Commission, for the most part, leads the enlistment assessments/interviews for Group ‘C’ administrations for the State of Haryana and may likewise direct the enrolment assessments/interviews for Groups ‘B’ and ‘D’ administrations if the State Government requires so.
HSSC Constable Recruitment 2021
Here are some important details of HSSC recruitment 2021. Candidates should have a look at the details before they decide to apply online.
- Name of the Organization – Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Name of the Posts – Male Constable (General Duty), Female Constable (General Duty), and Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1.
- Number of Vacancies – 7298
- Mode of Application – Online Mode
- The application will start on – January 11, 2021
- The application will end on – February 10, 2021
- Exam Dates – March 27, 2021, & March 28, 2021
HSSC Recruitment Vacancy Details
Here are the total vacancies details of the recruitment process. Please see through the information.
- Male Constable (General Duty) – 5500(Gen=1980, SC=990, BCA=770, BCB=440, EWS=550, ESMGEN=385, ESM-SC=110, ESM-BCA=110, ESM-BCB=165)
- Female Constable (General Duty) – 1100 (Gen=396, SC=198, BCA=154, BCB=88, EWS=110, ESM-GEN=77, ESM-SC=22, ESM-BCA=22, ESM-BCB=33)
- Female Constable for HAP-DURGA-1 – 698
HSSC Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Read all the instructions carefully before applying for HSSC Recruitment.
To apply for the recruitment, the candidates should have passed the 12th class education from a recognized board.
The age limit criteria for all the candidates is 18-25 years. There will be relaxation for reserved candidates.
Rs. 21700-69100 will be paid to the candidates who will get selected under the recruitment process.
How to Apply for HSSC Recruitment 2021
You must follow the below-given application process to apply online for the recruitment process.
- First of all, the candidates will need to visit the official website.
- See the Recruitment notification and follow the application link.
- Fill in all the important information and submit the form.
- Get the print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference.
- Generate e-challan and make payment of the fee.
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|