MP Police Constable Recruitment: A recruitment drive has been announced by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) for the posts of Constable (Radio) and Constable (GD). The application process for the same will be started on 8th January 2021. And the candidates will be allowed to fill the application till 22nd January 2021. According to recruitment, the total number of posts will be 4000. The candidates should apply before the last date and should know the eligibility criteria also before filling the application form. Read the article more to know more about the recruitment process.
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
The Professional Examination Board (P.E.B.) is a self-financed, self-ruling joined the group of State Government of Madhya Pradesh. The block was at the first set as Pre Medical Test Board by the Government of Madhya Pradesh in the year 1970. Afterward, in the year 1981, Pre Engineering Board was comprised. In the year 1982, both these Boards were amalgamated and named as Professional Examination Board (P.E.B.) by Government Order No. 1325-1717-42-82 dated 17.04.1982. The Board was appointed the duty of directing passageway tests for confirmation of different schools in the state. The Government authorized Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board Act 2007 to revamp the exercises of the Board and give new headings on the arrangement and hierarchical issue.
MP Police Constable Notification
Grab some important information about the recruitment exam as the selection process.
- Name of the Organization – Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB)
- Name of the Posts – G.D. Constable and Radio Constable
- Total Number of Vacancies – 4000 (G.D. Constable – 3862 & Radio Constable – 138)
- Mode of Application – Online
- Application Process Will Start On – 8th January 2021
- Application Process will End On – 22nd January 2021
- Official Website – http://peb.mp.gov.in/
MP Police Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates must have cleared the 10th/12th class examination to become eligible.
The minimum age limit set for the aspirants is 18 years, and the maximum limit is 33 years. There will be five years of age relaxation for UR (Female)/ OBC/ SC/ ST candidates.
The aspirants will be selected based on the exam and P.E.T. (Physical Efficiency Test)/P.M.T. (Physical Measurement Test).
The expected salary for the selected candidates will be Rs.5200 – 20200/- + Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
How To Apply Online For MP Police Recruitment 2021
Please have a look at the online application procedure that will help you fill the application without any error.
- Please visit the official Website.
- Find out the application link and tap on it.
- Fill in the essential details, including your name, address, and other details.
- Upload your photo and other important documents.
- Then, submit the application form and get a print out of the application form for future use.
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|