HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card 2020. Women and Child Development Female Supervisor Exam Date 2020. Get Anganwadi Supervisor Admit Card here
|Part-Time Jobs ($22/hour) - Apply Now|
|25 Work From Home Jobs ($11- $33/hour)- Apply Now|
|Easy Captcha Solving Jobs($18/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Data Entry Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
|Online Typing Jobs ($19/hour)- Apply Now|
Haryana Staff Selection Commission Female Supervisor written exam is scheduled to be held very soon in various districts of the state. Admit cards for the same will be released on the commission’s website. The candidates will be able to Get HSSC Supervisor (Female) Admit Cards from the website by using registration number and password.
As per the notification, exam will be commenced for the posts of Supervisor (Female) against Advt. No.15/2019, Cat. No. 12, 13, Women & Child Development Department, Haryana. The examination schedule is given below.
HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card
- Name of organization: Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
- Advt. No.: 15/2019
- Category No.: 12, 13
- Post: Supervisor (Female)
- Total Posts: 19+57
- Written Examination Date: 17 January 2021
- HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card Availability: 07 January 2021
- Website: www.hssc.gov.in
HSSC Supervisor (Female) Written Examination Details: The examination for the above said posts will comprise 100 multiple choice questions having two marks each. Time duration for the exam will be 90 minutes. The examination will be divided into two portions comprising:-
- 75% weightage for General awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, English, Hindi or Concerned or Relevant subject as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture etc. of Haryana.
The candidates who qualify in the written test will be called for the further process i.e. Viva-Voce/Personal Interview. The same will be conducted in order to assess the knowledge of subject, Communication Skill, General Knowledge, General awareness, and Intelligence.
Important Instructions to Supervisor Exam Candidates
- Candidates must bring the HSSC Exam admit card print with them. One recent passport sized photo must be affixed on roll number and attested by the gazetted officer.
- Apart from the Supervisor (Female) exam admit card, candidates need to bring One Original ID Proof such as Driving License, Aadhar Card, Passport or Voter ID Card. Without admit card print and Photo Identity Card, the candidates will not be allowed to enter the examination centre.
- Candidate’s Thumb Impression will be taken in the presence of the exam invigilator.
HSSC Supervisor (Female) Admit Card Details:
The Female Supervisor Admit Card will contain the information about the candidate printed on it. Admit card consists of Name, roll number, photograph, signature, examination centre details, exam timings etc printed on it. Aspirants must check the details on the admit card properly. In case of any error, aspirants must contact the authority before the examination.
The HSSC Female Supervisor Admit Card Get link is given below. Link will be activated as and when the admit cards are available to Get on the commission’s website. You can bookmark this page for further updates on HSSC Female Supervisor (Advt. No. 15/2019) Exam.
Official Website: http://www.hssc.gov.in/
|Bank Jobs (5000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Government Jobs (1 Lakh+ Vacancy) - Apply Now|
|Police Jobs (12000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Railway Jobs (20000+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|
|Teaching Jobs (9500+ Vacancies) - Apply Now|