HTET 2020 HTET 2020 Exam Date Announced Check official HTET 2020 Notification |Apply for HTET 2020-21 Online HTET Online Form HTET Written exam date Download HTET Admit card Check HTET Eligibility| HTET Notification 2020 download PDF | HTET PGT, TGT, PRT Exam Date | Online Application Form Date | HTET Date announcement. Haryana TET 2020 Notification Download Haryana TET Admit card Apply for Htet Official website Htetonline.com
HTET which is also known as the Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test is Conducted every year by the Haryana Government and Board of School Education of Haryana (BSEH). So for the Year 2020, the HTET 2020 Official Notification is released and the candidates can now apply for their HTET 2020 Application form Online. The Complete details of the HTET Exam date, HTET Starting date, Last date to Apply, HTET Admit card 2020, HTET Syllabus is available below.
HTET 2020 Important dates:
- Name of the Exam: HTET 2020
- ONLINE APPLICATION SYSTEM TO START: 16/11/2020
- LAST DATE FOR ONLINE APPLICATION: 04/12/2020
- LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF FEE: 04/12/2020
- CORRECTION IN PARTICULARS: 05/12/2020 to 08/12/2020
- HTET Admit Card Availability: 23/12/2020
HTET 2020-21 Exam date:
1. Level 1 (Primary teacher): 02/01/2021
2. Level 2 (TGT Teacher): 03/01/2021
3. Level 3 (PGT teacher): 03/01/2021
HTET Application Fees:
The Application Fees for the HTET 2020 Exam for All the Levels are Declared by the BSEH on their official website. Check your Application Fees according to your Exam Level.
|Category||For Level – 1||For Level – 2||For Level – 3|
|SC and PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs.500||Rs.900||Rs.1200|
|All Candidates except SC & PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs.1000||Rs. 1800||Rs.2400|
|All Candidates outside Haryana||Rs. 1000||Rs. 1800||Rs. 2400|
HTET Application Form:
The HTET 2020 official Notification is now Released and the HTET 2020 Exam date is also Announced. The Candidates who want to apply for the HTET 2020 can now apply by filling the HTET Application Form online. The Online Application form for the HTET 2020 is now Available on the official website i.e htetonline.com. You are advised to read all the details carefully before applying for the Post.
HTET Admit card 2020:
The admit card is Required by every Candidate to get Entry in the Examination Hall. The Candidates will not be allowed to appear in the HTET 2020 Exam if he/she will not be able to provide his/her HTET Admit card. The Board will release the HTET Admit card 2020 to all the Eligible Candidates who applied for the Exam.
The Eligible candidates will be able to Download Haryana TET Admit Card from the official website from 23rd December 2020 Onwards. The Link to Download the HTET Roll no. will become on or after 23-12-2020. You can also be able to Download your HTET Admit card from the Direct Link Given Below.
HTET Notification 2020
The board will invite the applications from eligible candidates in online mode only. The application submission process is expected to be started in the third week of November. We will make an update on this page with further information as released by the board.
HTET Answer Key 2020:
After Completion of the HTET 2020 Exam for all the Three Levels, the Board will Release the HTET Answer key which gives an option to all the Candidates who appeared in the Haryana TET 2020 to Predict their Htet Result on the basis of the HTET Answer key. The Candidates are also given an opportunity to fill up the Objection form if they Found any Error/Mistake in any Answer in the HTET Answer key issued by the Board.
HTET Result 2020.
Once the Answer key gets Released by the Board, the candidates who appeared in the exam will only be waiting for their HTET Result 2020. The result of the Haryana TET Exam will be released by the Board of School Education, Haryana on their official Website. So have an eye on the Official website for more details regarding HTET Result 2020.
The HTET conducts in the following Three Categories:
- Level I: who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V (Primary Teacher)
- Level II: who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII (TGT – Trained Graduate Teacher)
- Level III: who intends to be a PGT (Post Graduate Teacher)
The rationale for including the HTET as a minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher is as follows:
- It would bring state standard & point of teacher quality in the recruitment process.
- Those candidates who have qualified HTET/STET can also appear again for improving his/her score.
- The Validity Period of HTET qualifying certificate is five years from the date of passing HTET exam.
- A candidate may take this test many times for acquiring a Certificate as there is no restriction on the number of attempts.
Now students who fulfil the eligibility have been asking for the conductance of Haryana TET once again so that they can take part and get qualified to be recruited as govt teacher for upcoming recruitment drives.
HTET 2020 – SCHEME/STRUCTURE AND CONTENT
The duration of the examination will be two and a half hours. There shall be only one paper having 150 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each carrying one mark with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. The question paper for each category will be based on the content & structure as prescribed by the Department of School Education, Government of Haryana.
As per the information received, the scheme of the examination for Level-1, Level-2, and Level-3 has been revised. HTET examination for Level-I i.e. Scheme/Structure for Primary Teacher (PRT) and Level-III i.e. Scheme/ Structure for Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) are as under:
Paper Scheme for HTET Level-1 (Primary Teacher)
Paper Scheme for HTET Level-3 (Post Graduate Teacher)
HTET Online Application Form 2020 – Apply Online
The online application registration for HTET (Haryana Teachers Eligibility Test) Year 2020 has been started. The eligible candidates can go through the below steps to apply online for HTET 2020.
- First of all, visit the official website.
- Download the brochure for HTET 2020 Instructions
- Now, click on the link named “HTET 2020”
- Fill the required details like name, date of birth, and other information
- On the next page, fill the academic information
- Upload the photograph and signature in the respective size
- Check the filled information and click on the submit button
- Then, make the payment for the application
- Click on the button named “Submit Application Form”