The Institute of Banking Personnel is a self-governing recruitment body that conducts exams for the recruitment of posts like Probationary Officer, Specialist Officer, Clerks and for RRB Assistants as well as Officers in Public Sector Banks in India. The Official Exam Notification for IBPS RRB 2017 of the common recruitment process has been announced. This recruitment process is for the Regional Rural Banks, which are organizations that work for regional levels directed by the Government of India for different states in the country. The IBPS recruits those deserving and eligible candidates for public sector banks. The details for the Official Notification are given below.
Dates To Remember:
|Commencement of online registration of Application||24 July 2017|
|Closure of Registration of Application||14 August 2017|
|Closure for Editing Application Details||14 August 2017|
|Last Date for printing your Application||29 August 2017|
|Online Fee Payment||24 July 2017 to 14 August 2017|
The aspiring candidates who aspire to apply for the post should apply through the official website.
- Visit the official website; www.ibps.in
- Click the link “CRP for RRBs”
- Select the appropriate option to Apply Online for CRP-RRBs-Officers (Scale-I, II and III) and CRP- RRBs- Office Assistant
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” to register for the application by entering the basic information of the aspirant. Note the Provisional Registration Number and password. These details will be sent to the registered email id and SMS.
- Upload a photograph and signature as per mentioned in the guidelines for Scanning.
Selection and Interview
After the candidates have registered successfully for the Officer Scale I, the aspirants will have to qualify the Prelims exam which is the first phase of the recruitment procedure. The shortlisted candidates of the Prelims will be called for the Mains exam which is the second phase of the recruitment exam. Those candidates who have been shortlisted for the Mains exam will be called for the Common Interview which is coordinated by the Nodal Regional Rural Bank with the help of NABARD and IBPS in consultation with appropriate authorities. Those aspirants who have registered for the Officer Scale II (Generalist and Specialists) and Scale III will have to appear for a single online exam and the aspirants who have been shortlisted for this exam will be called for the Common Interview similar to the phase III of the Scale I recruitment process.
Application Fees: The application fee details are given below:
- Rs 100 for SC/PWD/ ST candidates
- Rs 600 for all Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
- Rs 100 for SC/PWD/EXSM/ST candidates
- Rs 600 for all others
Allotment for RRB
The Allotment for RRB is based on the vacancies of the bank according to the business needs. The candidates will be called as per the marks scored in the final merit list.
The above information will help the candidates to plan their last minute preparation tips and strategies to crack the Upcoming Bank Exam. For more guidance in concepts, the candidates can subscribe to the Byju’s YouTube Channel.